Chapter 20

After Lian Gu left, Mu Sheng was still a little confused. Uncle Bai and Duke were too sloppy, right?

    Although Lian Gu is indeed very powerful, he was so badly injured when he was invisible when he first met, and he could be saved from a long distance away.

    But Uncle Bai and the others don't know this, is this the induction between the legendary masters?

    However, since Lian Gu proposed it, he must be sure to make his physique a little bit stronger, right?

    After all, he looks very reliable, unlike the kind of person who will take care of things he is not sure about.

    "where are we going?"

    Suddenly he became Lian Gu's "disciple". When Mu Sheng talked to him, he unconsciously brought a hint of weakness when facing the head teacher.

    Lian Gu stopped and turned around. Mu Sheng, who was following him, didn't stop and slammed into his arms.

.He immediately stretched out his hand to support the young man and took a step back.

    Don't turn his face to the direction outside the reserve, he said to Mu Sheng: "Go outside the reserve, I need to know your situation first."

    Mu Sheng made a serious fist and nodded: "Okay, you can learn from actual combat experience. Only by fighting wild beasts can you develop your true skills!"

    In fact, tears burst into my heart.

    He thought that Lian Gu would make a practical training plan for him, instead of throwing him directly into the arena like Duke.

    Unexpectedly, compared to Lian Gu, Duke was already very reliable. At least the opponent he was looking for was a sane human being. Lian Gu would be better, and he was going to throw him into the group of alien beasts.

    The young man's frowning slogan made Lian Gu smile slightly.

    He stretched out his hand and rubbed the young man's head, his slightly long hair was extremely fluffy.

    It feels very good.

.Mu Sheng was dumbfounded, Lian Gu rubbed his head and smiled!

    He is an adult, not a child. Haven't he heard a word, male head and female waist, a bad touch.

    He made a grimace at the man's back before he lifted his heel.

    "By the way, the money you transferred to me, after paying the little guy's medical expenses, I have saved it, and I will transfer it to you when I return."

    Lian Gu turned his head slightly to face him: "You hold it, I still have it."

    You can earn again if you don't have it.

    Mu Sheng shook his head quickly: "Where did it happen, I can't take you so much money for nothing, and it wasn't the wind blowing."

    Lian Gu did not speak.

    Mu Sheng thought he was angry because he was too polite, so he quickly grabbed him and explained, "Anyway, let's live together. I won't be polite to you in the future where it is useful."

.When he came out, Lian Gu didn't wear any clothes, just took the anti-radiation cloak. The temperature of the young man's hand passed to his arm through the thin shirt, making his heart beat.

    "good."

    His attention was focused on the small piece of warmth in his arm, and the young gentle breeze blew gently from his ears. As for what was left, he didn't know at all.