Chapter 22

"Do not look back!"

    Lifting the cloak at the top, Mu Sheng just wanted to turn his head, when the iron drill in his hand was taken away, Lian Gu pressed his ear to his ear and said in a deep voice.

    His heart tightened, knowing that if he was really in danger, he would be a hindrance here, so he would not look back and ran in the direction he came.

    Lian Gu watched the youth leave before putting the blood-stained cloak on him, and looked back at the two people who had never been far away.

    They wore blue uniforms with a black gold badge on their arms.

    He is from the family of Xingzhao in the capital.

    Lian Gu squeezed the iron rod in his hand, two steps forward, blocking in front of the two of them.

    Song Yang is the captain of the Zhaojia Guarding Corps. This time he followed Zhaoge to the Ersi Star, where the bird does not shit. A group of people were dissatisfied. Unexpectedly, they were still placed in the wilderness and Liancheng after they came. There is no way through the door.

.Zhao Ge asked the guards to look around, and he took his men out of the camp and inspected the settlement area here.

    Unexpectedly, I saw a stunner not far away.

    Although he was far apart and saw only half of his face, Song Yang was lost for a moment with just this half of his face.

    Unexpectedly, there are still such beauties hidden in remote areas.

    Master Zhaoge has a bad temper, and he is about to toss them to death these few days, and giving this beauty to him can help him to put down the fire.

    Seeing that the beauty seemed to be hunting an animal, Song Yang opened the Mucang directly and helped the beauty, but Mucang was too powerful and directly beat the animal into sludge.

    Song Yang didn't care how scary his behavior was. He only treated Little Beauty as a local who had never seen the world before, and he would be able to deal with it later with a little coaxing with some novel things.
.So when I saw the beauty turned and ran away, and another tall man was in front of him, he didn't care at all, motioned to his hand to chase the little beauty, and said with a slight disdain: "Boy, we are from the capital star. Come, Capital Star knows? Let the little beauty come back, my young master has something to tell him."

    The man didn't move his foot, and the iron drill in his hand slowly raised and aimed at him.

    Song Yang was slightly surprised, but more angry.

    A hillbilly who can never get out of this broken planet, maybe someday Juin will be blown into dust together with this waste ball. After he has revealed his identity, he dare to raise a weapon at him?

    Where is Capital Star?

    That is the head of the whole interstellar, and a person is drawn out from the Capital Star Street, and the family has a deep heritage.

.No matter how powerful and wealthy other places are, they dare not show any disrespect to the people of Capital Star.

    Is this country boy who has never seen the world and does not know the meaning of his identity, or is he still living and dead?

    "I'll say it again, get out of the way!"

    Song Yang raised his weapon.

    Then he saw the iron rod flying behind the man, firmly nailed to the subordinates who were chasing the little beauty.