Chapter 15

With deep guilt, Mu Sheng didn't sleep well all night.

    The anger in his heart went down, and he also woke up. The original body pushed Gu Lang off the spacecraft to cause all the consequences. There is absolutely no possibility of reconciliation between him and Gu Lang.

    The only thing he can do is probably to show up to prove his innocence when Gu Lang returns.

    But the premise is that he already has the ability to protect himself, even if Gu Lang does not forgive him, he can still retreat.

    Pulling open the curtains, the morning light entered the room, Mu Sheng stretched out, throwing all the thoughts in his mind behind him.

    "Meow~"

    Hearing the sound, the little guy got up from his own bed and got out.

    The bell on the tent shook lightly. Mu Sheng turned his head and scratched the cat's head: "Baby, it's a sunny day again. I'll take you to Uncle Bai for treatment later."

.The injury on the cat's leg was almost healed, and he staggered out of the crib, Mu Sheng hurriedly reached out to catch him.

    "Little ancestor, are you hungry?"

    Helplessly, he put the little guy on the bed and pulled the tent away. Mu Sheng skillfully washed a cup of green mush.

    After feeding the kittens, he ate a little bit, then carried the mobile version of the orange cat crib and took the little guy to the other side of the trash mountain.

    The little guy’s disease has not been completely cured, and he has to stay in the treatment room for a period of time every day.

    When he was halfway there, Mu Sheng saw a familiar little figure rushing towards this side not far away, followed by a few tall and strong adults behind him.

    "Boy, stop!"

    The small figure skidded into the trash mountain, and disappeared.

    "This kid, he ran away again!"

.The leader took a sip, looking unhappy.

    "Next time you have to catch him and send him to the patrol team!"

    Mu Sheng's eyelids twitched, and he smiled and asked, "What happened to make you so angry?"

    The leader was about to get angry. Seeing the youth's fair and delicate face, his anger subsided a lot. He snorted coldly: "This guy from the trash mountain is so courageous. I stole something on my head. This is not the first. Once again, we can't keep this kind of people in our resettlement area!"

    Mu Sheng's righteous words echoed: "This kind of person should be taught, otherwise he can get it when he grows up?"

    "This kid has no chance to grow up, so let's go to the mining area as a coolie!"

    Several people scolded and left, Mu Sheng carried the little guy on his back thoughtfully and continued to walk forward.

.At the top of Tushan Mountain, Uncle Bai was sitting in the yard holding a teacup in the sun.

    "coming."

    Mu Sheng nodded and sat down on another chair.

    "Al went to the city to buy goods today. You can cook today's food."

    "Okay. By the way, Uncle Bai, can you find someone on the trash mountain?"

    Thinking of the fleeing figure, Mu Sheng always felt a little strange.