Chapter 37

The settlement area of ​​Ess is a magical existence, where criminals from various galaxies in the vast universe are gathered here. Most of them are burdened with serious crimes. When there is no escape, they came to Ess and settled here. NS.

    Ease is too remote, and there is no introduction about it on the star network, and there is only one spaceship to the outside world every month.

    After coming here, they were worried that their neighbors would see their wanted warrants at first, but then they found out that this little broken planet could not receive news from Starnet, and the building of the ruling team stationed in the capital star in the city also issued an order. Not to the resettlement area.

    The settlement area is a paradise for these criminals.

    Although you can't fight and fight, you must complete a limited mission, but you can survive.

    So some people want to move the resettlement area, but they don't want to.

.When the task notification was received, the real bosses in Area A were angry. The resettlement area was theirs. After so many years of rules, no one can break the rules. Those in the city are probably itchy.

    So when Zhou Xin's subordinate Nie Yan brought the inspection team to the junction of the resettlement area and the city, what he saw was a crowd of people carrying various weapons.

    Sweeping my eyes wide, I can see a few familiar faces that have been on the most wanted list all the year round.

    Nie Yan was a little bit embarrassed. Fighting is achievable, but if he really beats other resettlement areas, it will cause trouble. It will be bad if it becomes a mess.

    If those people in the city take advantage of the chaos to find something, it will be all chaos.

    So Nie Yan, who didn't know what to do, had to ask his boss for help.

.When Zhou Xin received the news, his forehead jumped sharply. He rubbed his temples and asked Nie Yan to discuss with the resettlement area management office. As long as he handed over the people, he would maintain the status quo.

    He didn't want to easily break the strange regulations on the strange planet of Ess.

    Both sides of the management office dealt with each other, the leaders of the resettlement area also took their weapons and went home to eat, while Nie Yan led the inspection team to wait at the border and waited for the news.

    When there was a mess outside, the inspection team was nervously guarding the corners around Nie Yan, where no one noticed. Several eye-catching figures split into two groups and quietly entered the city in the chaos.

    As night fell, Aohara turned on the lights.

    The dim light shrouded the courtyard, only the building in the middle was particularly dazzling.

.The lobby on the first floor gradually became lively. Many delicate-looking young men and women shuttled through the crowd with wine glasses. Mu Sheng followed Cheng Ming downstairs and frowned as he watched all the people below.

    He doesn't like to join in the fun.

    "The person is right below, and you will follow her later."

    Cheng Ming stood at the top of the stairs and gestured towards the bottom. A woman in a red dress raised a glass of wine to this side.

    The woman in the red dress leaned in the arms of a young man. Cheng Ming brought Mu Sheng and Gu Lang over. She glanced at Cheng Ming and then set her eyes on Mu Sheng.