Chapter 1

Ge Lin stood by the glass room and looked inside. The young man in protective clothing was squatting on the ground and seriously taking a bath for a little beast cub.

    Although this little bastard had been improved by the researchers, he still couldn't be tamed. He would bite when he saw people, so he had been given up.

    Originally in another half a month, the little guys were going to be destroyed because of the interruption of funding, but Ge Lin couldn't bear it, and it took a lot of effort to move the breeding center to the resettlement area.

    He didn't hold any hope, these little guys are genetically disabled, and eventually they will slowly die of illness. All he can do is let them live for a while.

    However, after the youth came, he seemed to see a glimmer of light again.

    As soon as the fierce cub got into his hands, he began to act coquettishly and begged for hugs, just like the pets in the hands of rich ladies in the city.

    The cleaning in the glass room has come to an end.

.The young man's hand seemed to have magical power, and the strange beast cub, who had always been inaccessible, made a gurgling sound. Although he occasionally struggled, he closed his mouth tightly from beginning to end, and did not hurt the young man.

    After the little beast was cleaned, the young man dried it, then gently hugged it in his arms and rubbed his head. The furry little guy nestled quietly between his arms with his tail wrapped around his wrists, looking cute and cute.

    Green looked at this scene, very pleased.

    He had seen this little thing hissing day and night, and almost tore off the finger of the breeder.

    Unexpectedly, it was so quiet in the hands of the young man.

    After setting up the little beast, the young man packed his tools and walked out.

    "Uncle Ge, are you here to inspect again?"

.The young man grinned, his slick cat eyes narrowed, and two small pear vortices appeared on his cheeks.

    Green smiled and said, "You can handle these little things."

    "Probably because I look too good-looking." The young man sighed pretendingly, sighing as he looked at the mirror beside him, squinting.

    "Hahaha, no wonder those little guys didn't let me touch."

    Although he knew that the youth was joking, Ge Lin seriously considered this possibility. After all, the breeders in the past were really no better-looking than the youth.

    Maybe those bastards are the ones who like to look good?

    When he walked out of the breeding center, Mu Sheng looked at the information on his wrist and heaved a sigh of relief. With today's labor costs, he had accumulated exactly five hundred points, and he could finally be allocated to his house and moved out of the collective resettlement area.

.He fled all the way to the remote Euse star, and all the resources he could move were scattered. As for the money in the original account, he didn't dare to move, for fear of leaving a trace.

    The original intellectual brain was also thrown at a transit star port by him. After arriving here, he was penniless and still sick. It was only through relief that he spent the most difficult days.

    However, in this way, that person should not be able to find him, right?

    Thinking of those blue eyes full of hatred, Mu Sheng was panicked.