Chapter 21

"...Is this taken back to eat?"

    Mu Sheng looked at the screaming strange animal, and asked Liangu.

    At the same time holding such a little expectation, this is not the prey that Lian Gu was afraid of him inferiority and left him deliberately.

    No matter what, he is... also the man who broke the star network record!

    Lian Gu didn't understand the young man's mind, and stepped on one end of the rope: "The adult body of the iron sheep is still dangerous for you. The semi-adult body is just used to practice hands. If you want to eat, you can bring it back when you leave."

    Mu Sheng's mouth twitched, and sure enough, he couldn't beat the older one, so he could only bully the underage.

    Anyway, Lian Gu killed his family, and he beat the small ones, and he wouldn't pull out a bunch of old ones like in the novel.

    "Go down." Lian Gu raised his chin slightly and gestured to Mu Sheng, who walked down the hill to a clearing.

."Next." Lian Gu threw the iron in his hand to him, "Get ready, I let go."

    Speaking of loosing the foot, the rope tied to the iron sheep was loosened, and the half-meter-high alien beast immediately sprang up from the ground. The fear of Liangu made it unable to revenge at all, and instinctively rushed downward.

    It was fast, and Mu Sheng blinked and saw the pair of sharp horns appear in front of him.

    His heart suddenly tightened, and his breathing was about to stop.

    The mental power is unconsciously released when it is highly concentrated, and it is enveloped in the surroundings.

    The trajectory of a particle of dust in the air appeared in Mu Sheng's mind.

    The tip of the iron sheep's horns almost touched his clothes, and it pierced his skin a little further.

.However, in Mu Sheng's mind, the speed of this strange beast was so slow that he was able to dodge its attack inside at such a close distance. Before it could react, he used iron brazing to end its attack.

    The sudden burst of mental power allowed Mu Sheng to escape. After seeing the situation before him, he was a little unbelievable. He actually killed this strange beast?

    When Tieyanyang rushed down, his only thought was that he still overestimated himself.

    Even if it is a juvenile Tieyan sheep, it is a mutated sheep, and it is not the same breed as the sheep in his memory.

    So if you are injured, as long as you don’t die, you should keep your memory, and don’t take it for granted in the future. This is no longer the previous earth.

    However, he did not expect that he would actually kill it!

.Mu Sheng's heart was still pounding, he raised his head, smiled towards Liangu, and then suddenly fell to the ground.

    The head seemed to explode, and Mu Sheng was almost out of breath in pain. He gritted his teeth, tears came from the corners of his eyes, and his whole body began to tremble.

    The pain made him lose his perception of the outside world, so he didn't see it. The man standing on the hill had a panic on his face when he saw him fall to the ground.

    Lian Gu's figure shook, his figure blurred into a line, and he rushed to the young man's side at a speed several times faster than Tieyan Sheep, gently holding him into his arms before he fell to the ground.