Chapter 4

After Mu Sheng stood firm, his face looked a little ugly as he looked at the fallen shelf. With so many things, he could afford to sell him.

    Upon seeing this, Bai Ge gloated and said, "Mu Sheng, I see what you can do to compensate others."

    Xiao Zhi rolled over from the side, round bean eyes turned into small red flames on his face, and his two mechanical hands stuck in his waist and said, "These things are broken because of you. Xiao Zhi has seen them all. Bad guy!"

    The bearded man looked at the little robot with his arms folded and said with a sneer: "I didn't touch the shelf. Your little machine can really turn black and white. I think there is a problem with the program. It should be pulled and destroyed."

    As soon as he finished speaking, two security robots came towards this side, followed by Mr. Cashier.

    Baige's eyes lit up. Is this coming to deal with the broken things? .He immediately pointed to Mu Sheng and said, "This man has dropped something, but he is a poor ghost and has no money to pay for it."

    "This kind of person should be sent to the patrol team!"

    The patrol team is responsible for dealing with all kinds of illegal personnel in the resettlement area. It is difficult to get out if they enter. The lighter will be dragged to the mining area to do coolies, and the heavy will be expelled directly.

    Bai Ge felt very comfortable when he thought that Mu Sheng was sent to the mine with this beautiful one. The mine is not a resettlement area. People with good-looking and incompetent people who pass by will end up miserably.

    Xiaozhi heard his wicked complaint first, and his angry face turned green. He anxiously said: "Brother Xiaoyin, they are the bad guys. They beat me and broke our things. I have all the records!"

    The big beard snorted and said to the cashier: "Your shopping guide robot is out of order, so it's better to get a new one soon."

.The cashier was expressionless, frowning at the debris on the ground.

    Mu Sheng's heart jumped. Just as he was about to speak, the cashier walked up to him and asked, "Are you injured?"

    Mu Sheng moved his feet, and the place where he had just been kicked was extremely painful.

    "I'm really sorry, but our inadequate security work hurt you."

    "No, it's not your responsibility." After all, silly forks like Bai Ge and Big Beard are not common, and supermarket security can't imagine that there will be people who suddenly become seizures.

    "In order to apologize, this diagnostic device will be given to you as an apologize." The cashier waved his hand, and then pointed to the diagnostic device in the glass cover.

    The faces of the white grid and the bearded man who were standing aside became particularly ugly.

    Mu Sheng was taken aback for a moment: "This...isn't it too expensive?"

    "This is Xiaozhi bought with his salary to give it to you!".The little robot slammed into the cashier and asked Mu Sheng with his pink head, "Thank you for saving Xiaozhi, Xiaozhi is rich, don't worry."

    "Isn't this stuff not available for sale? It's a bit too much for your supermarket to treat customers differently when opening business?" The cashier ignored the bearded man, and said angrily.

    He can be regarded as a person who can eat well in Area C. Every time he goes out on a mission, he is touted by others. No one who follows him dares to defy him. Where has he been so angry?