Chapter 32

"Meow~"

    The familiar voice made Mu Sheng stunned. He looked at the suit of clothes on the ground and the kitten hiding among the rubble. An unbelievable thought came to his mind.

    When he thought of this possibility, Mu Sheng felt that he was not well.

    "You, why are you here?"

    He squatted down and looked at the white cat, which was obviously bigger.

    The cat's hair became much thicker. He closed his eyes and got out of the rubble, shaking the hair on his body, and squatted on the ground after walking a few steps with his short legs.

    Mu Sheng's Adam's apple moved, and he squatted on the ground, looking up at the sky, the gray sky was just like his mood.

    He called the little guy a baby, hugged him all day, and asked the little guy to call him godfather.

.Then tell him now, the little guy who is hugged and hugged by him and screamed like a baby all day is his unsmiling, powerful neighbor who is much stronger than him?

    Mu Sheng took a breath, feeling a little dizzy due to lack of oxygen in his brain.

    He can't accept such embarrassing facts.

    "So, why don't you tell me?"

    Obviously there are so many opportunities, even if it was to guard him at the beginning, and dare not tell him the truth, but then even the ancients came back and explained that he would die?

    Oh, he also asked if he wanted the little guy, and took a video "in person" to comfort him.

    Mu Sheng couldn't imagine how embarrassed this fellow Lian Gu did such things!

.He was trembling when he was kissed by the little guy. Now he imagines that the goose bumps are about to fall!

    So how did Lian Gu look at his stupid self at the time?

    "Meow~"

    The little guy tilted his head slightly, his front paws stepped on each other, seeming to wonder why Mu Sheng didn't hug him.

    Mu Sheng was cute again and couldn't help but stretched out his hand, but Yu Guang glanced at the clothes next to him and immediately woke up. This is not his kitten, this is Lian Gu!

    "Don't play stupid to me anymore, you know what I'm talking about."

    Hard-hearted, Mu Sheng retracted his hand and said coldly.

    Fortunately, this is a man. If he is a girl, he kisses and hugs him, so he has to be responsible for others.

    "Meow~"

    I do not understand what you're saying.

.The kitten stood up, his tail swayed, and then stretched out his small claws and started chasing his tail. Mu Sheng quietly watched him perform.

    It seemed that he was tired from playing. The little guy didn't care about the dirt on the ground. He lay on the ground and turned over to reveal his belly, kicking and kicking with four small claws, and biting the tip of his tail and curling into a ball.

    Mu Sheng couldn't hold back, and secretly stretched out his hand to take advantage of him not paying attention.

    Then he coughed: "You stand up for me, then pretend to be stupid with me, don't even think about entering the courtyard in the future."