Chapter 40

Rosh was busy all day, scouting all the news, and returned to the small courtyard. He knocked on the door, and it was Li Jia with sweat on his face who opened the door.

    "Roche, you are back!" Li Jia's eyes lit up, and he quickly pulled him in.

    After entering the door, Roche saw that his admiral was packing up the tableware, while Mu Sheng brought a small robot to clean up the vegetable plot.

    After Li Jia opened the door, he ignored him, but hurriedly walked to Mu Sheng's side and insisted on helping.

    "You rest, I'll come, I'll come!"

    After taking the kettle from Mu Sheng, Li Jia pushed the people out of the vegetable field with a face full of admiration: "You sit over there, how can you do this kind of work."

    Mu Sheng wiped the sweat off his face, pursing his lips with a slightly embarrassed smile.

    Rosh's face turned dark, he just left for a day, Li Jia this guy was bought?

."Did you eat?"

    Mu Sheng asked when he saw the man standing at the door.

    Roche nodded and didn't answer. He passed by him and went to find Gu Lang in the house.

    Mu Sheng sighed. The prejudice cannot be eliminated in a moment. Gu Lang's subordinates are relatively simple. Like Li Jia, as long as he can be overwhelmed by force, he can immediately change his attitude.

    But people like Roche cannot simply rely on force to change his views.

    When I return to Capital Star in the future, there will only be more things like this. Sooner or later, he will be drowned by Foaming Star.

    However, Mu Sheng felt that his heart was still very strong, and all he cared about was the attitude of those close to him, and the opinions of other people on him only made him a little uncomfortable.

.Sitting on the stool, Mu Sheng watched the water drops on the vegetable leaves gleaming in the sun, the little robot gurgled around outside the vegetable field, and the tall Li Jia chatted with him happily and chuckled softly.

    He squinted slightly and let out a long sigh of relief. If there weren't so many messy things, this kind of day would be really comfortable.

    The light shone on Mu Sheng's eyelids, a warm red in front of him, and Mu Sheng was a little drowsy.

    "Brother Mu Sheng is asleep."

    The little robot next to the vegetable field stretched out its mechanical claws and shook it on its own light screen, motioning for Li Jia to make a small noise. Li Jia looked at the young man slowly lying on the table and quickly eased his steps.

    In a daze, Mu Sheng only felt that his head was swollen and painful, as if something was pulling his nerves in his mind. His temple thumped like a drumstick on his head.

.With fine beads of sweat covering his forehead, Mu Sheng wanted to wake up, but his head was too heavy.

    "Mu Sheng, wake up." A gentle and low voice rang in his ears, awakening him from the deep dream. Mu Sheng struggled to open his eyes and saw Gu Lang half-kneeling in front of him with worry on his face.

    "What's wrong with me?" Mu Sheng asked, only to realize that his voice was hoarse and exhausted.

    Gu Lang stretched out his hand to wipe the sweat from Mu Sheng's face, and whispered, "Did you have a nightmare?"