Chapter 25

The boy looked at Mu Sheng with obvious contempt and disgust in his eyes, as if talking to him was dirtying his mouth.

    The guards blocked the road back to the reserve under the young man's motion, and Mu Sheng couldn't help frowning.

    "Xiao Han, get out of the way."

    Zhao Ge looked at the boy, although his face was still smiling, his eyes were cold.

    The young man glanced at him and sneered: "Young Master Mu relied on his fiancé to be General Gu, arrogant and domineering. If others say you are not good, you will order the doglegs to beat them almost to waste. Gu Lang, did those people tear you up before running to this barren star?"

    "But it seems that God can't see, this kind of place allows you to meet me, and you can't justify it without giving you a lesson!"

    "Xiaohan, enough!"

.Before Mu Sheng could speak, Zhao Ge walked to the boy with a cold face and looked down at him, "Don't make me angry."

    "Brother Zhao, you used to mess around with other people. I thought you were just playing on the spot, just playing around. Now you actually see such a rotten thing, I feel very sick."

    The young man who had always been obedient to him, and would compromise as long as he had a cold face, looked stubborn and raised his head and blushed his eyes.

    Zhao Ge has no expression on his face. Today is disappointed. Tomorrow he will be tangled up faceless and skinless. After so many years, he is tired of children's tricks.

    "Apologize to him." Zhao Ge pulled the boy by the arm towards Mu Che, turning a blind eye to the boy's sobbing.

    Mu Sheng showed no interest in the entanglement between the two of them. Although the boy cried miserably, the viciousness in his eyes remained undiminished.

.Fragile memories related to the teenager popped up in his mind, and Mu Sheng looked at the teenager, his scalp numb.

    If the original body is stupid, this boy named Qi Han is insidious.

    He was four years younger than the original, but with his high IQ, he jumped to the same grade as the original.

    In school, Qi Han is always sincere and cheerful, is a gentle and lovely elementary school bully, everyone likes him.

    However, the original body has personally seen Qi Han "accidentally" ruining a schoolboy's helmet, causing the child to be seriously injured in the mental domain during training, and he can only take a leave of absence to recuperate.

    At that time, everyone was comforting Qi Han, fearing that he would blame himself for being sad, and even blame the kid for not checking his equipment before training.

    But Mu Sheng knew that just because Zhao Ge frivolously whistled to the schoolboy, Qi Han had to find an opportunity to abandon the person without leaving any traces.

.Zhaoge's so many lovers, after breaking up with him, none of them ended up well. No one was naive Qi Han thinking about these things.

    Mu Sheng didn't believe that Qi Han hadn't done anything to those people.

    He watched warily at the young man with his head down and sobbing, the hairs on his back stood up.

    The powerful mental power allowed Mu Sheng to easily perceive the hostility of the people around him. The closer the boy was to him, the more intense disgust and hatred made him feel uncomfortable, and even a little breathless.