Chapter 39

Uncle Bai’s yard was very lively. When Mu Sheng and Gu Lang arrived, a dozen people were huddled in the yard discussing something, while Uncle Bai sat in front of the small building holding a teacup and watched quietly.

    Seeing Mu Sheng coming in, Uncle Bai was stunned and motioned for the courtyard to be quiet.

    Everyone turned their heads, looking at the two of them, Mu Sheng with a smile on his face, his eyes swept across a circle of people, and he walked straight to Uncle Bai.

    "Uncle Bai, we are back."

    Uncle Bai nodded and smiled: "It's good to be back. It's been a lot of hard work these days."

    After speaking, he stood up, pulled Mu Sheng and stood in the middle of the yard, and introduced to everyone: "This is Mu Sheng."

    More than a dozen people were taken aback for a while, and then they greeted Mu Sheng with a smile.

    "These are all people in our resettlement area, and we will always get to know them in the future.Uncle Bai patted Mu Sheng on the shoulder, "You go back first, take a good rest, and come look for me tomorrow."

    "Okay, you're busy, I'll see you tomorrow." Mu Sheng nodded, leading Gu Lang to go down the mountain, but Uncle Bai happily beckoned to the house, and the chubby robot tilted his head out. He waved his head towards Mu Sheng, "Brother Mu Sheng, good morning."

    "Xiaozhi, you are here too." Mu Sheng was a little happy when he saw Xiaozhi, he squatted down and reached out to touch the head of the little robot.

    Xiao Zhi rubbed Mu Sheng's hand, and the eyes displayed on the electronic screen narrowed into a crescent.

    "Brother Mu Sheng, A Yin and Al are not there, can I go to your house to play?"

    Mu Sheng smiled and said, "Of course it can."

    "Thank you, Brother Mu Sheng!".There was a pink blush on Xiaozhi's face, and the electronic sounds had a spoiled tone.

    Mu Sheng got up, Uncle Bai looked at them with a smile: "Go."

    Following Gu Lang with the little robot, he walked through the crowd and walked out of the courtyard door. He turned around. The courtyard was still very quiet. Those people were watching him with kind smiles. Mu Sheng also smiled and waved goodbye to them quickly.

    When going down the mountain, Xiao Zhi took Mu Sheng's hand, lowered his voice and asked, "Brother Mu Sheng, why are his eyes golden?"

    Gu Lang, who was walking in the front, tilted his head slightly, and Xiao Zhi hurriedly hid his body in Mu Sheng's shadow.

    Mu Sheng looked at Gu Lang and smiled, "Golden looks good, isn't it handsome?"

    Gu Lang looked ahead, but a smile appeared on his face.

    Xiaozhi quickly boasted: "It looks good!"

.Then he secretly said, "But it's still the best black eyes of Brother Mu Sheng."

    Not long after going down the mountain, I haven't seen the shadow of the small courtyard, but I saw Sullivan again.

    He rushed over, panting and said: "There are several people guarding your door, as if it was the people who came in yesterday."

    Mu Sheng frowned. The spacecraft of Ersi hadn't set sail yet. Did these people come by themselves?

    "I'm going to the management office, this time they must be caught!"