Chapter 26

The metal ring floated in front of the two of them, and the expression on Qi Han's face became more and more crazy.

    He has never hated a person so much. It is so happy to be able to see him disappear with his own eyes!

    Mu Sheng was close to Liangu, he couldn't move, the metal ring had locked his position, and he couldn't run away.

    His head started to hurt again. Mu Sheng knew that once his mental power was out of control, it would be stronger than usual. Although the consequences would be serious, if he could escape the danger, serious injuries would be trivial.

    Zhao Ge can't count on it anymore, he can't let Liangu have an accident because of himself.

    As if he knew what Mu Sheng was thinking, Lian Gu lowered his head slightly, covering his eyes with his palm.

    "Don't move, trust me."

    With warm palms covering his face, Mu Sheng's nervous mood eased.

.Then he heard a crisp metal crash in front of him.

    Then came Qi Han's unbelievable crazy cry.

    "Impossible, impossible!"

    "What is this?"

    Zhaoge was also surprised.

    He watched the man in the gray cloak raise the iron drill in his hand and lightly tap into the black substance inside the metal ring. He thought that the iron drill would be swallowed directly, but he did not expect that after the black substance came into contact with the iron drill, it would happen. Gradually disappeared.

    The interlocking metal ring automatically untied and turned into two bracelets.

    Qi Han bit his lower lip and his eyes were bloodshot with anger. He threw Zhaoge to the ground and rushed up as if losing his mind.

    The space button in his hand fell on the ground and quickly decomposed into a blood-red mecha.

.This mecha is obviously much more advanced than Song Yang's that day. Lian Gu pushed Mu Sheng behind him and said, "Go find Uncle Bai."

    Mu Sheng took out the weapon Xiaozhi gave him from his neck and handed it to Lian Gu: "He won't let me go."

    Qi Han was already a bit neurotic by Zhaoge Scum, even if Lian Gu stopped him, Mu Sheng felt that he couldn't let himself slip away under his nose.

    In any case, Qi Han will probably find a way to keep him.

    Lian Gu held the metal button given to him by Mu Sheng in his palm, turned and looked at the red mecha that was more than three meters high, with a calm expression: "Then you stand behind me."

    As long as he is in front, this mecha will not pass.

    Although the opponent's mecha is not comparable to the one he used to, it can still be seen that this mecha is exclusively customized and equipped with the most advanced weapons and defense systems.

.He has only one iron rod and almost no chance of winning.

    If he was the only one, fighting this life might be able to severely damage the people in the mecha, then he would rush forward without hesitation.

    But there are people behind him now, and he must ensure that the young people walk into the resettlement area safely.

    So you can't lose.

    Even the ancient golden eyes stared at the position of the mecha compartment, the internal structure of the mecha in front of him seemed to be imprinted in his mind.