Chapter 38

The light in the pavilion was dim, the man turned his head, his face was shrouded in shadow, his smile looked gloomy.

    "Forgot to introduce myself, my name is Liu Jinyan."

    Mu Sheng's breathing was stagnant, and he didn't expect to encounter this person here.

    Gu Lang stepped forward slightly, blocking Mu Sheng behind him.

    "Don't be so afraid of me, I won't eat you." Liu Jinyan laughed, as if trying to ease the atmosphere.

    Gu Lang frowned, looking at this person pretending to be mysterious. He looked around. There were all kinds of people in the yard, no longer the quiet atmosphere, and his heart was even more irritable.

    Pulling Mu Sheng's wrist, Gu Lang directly turned and left.

    Mu Sheng was pulled away, looking back at Liu Jinyan's darkened face, he laughed.

.That's why Gu Lang can do this kind of thing that doesn't care about people. Even if Mu Chengyin is here, he has to wrestle with Liu Jinyan.

    "Let's go back."

    Perceiving that Gu Lang was in a bad mood, Mu Sheng probably understood that he was annoyed that watching the scenery was ruined by others, so he shook his wrist and said with a smile.

    Gu Lang responded in a low voice, and dragged him upstairs.

    As soon as the elevator door opened, a figure was seen being thrown over, almost hitting Mu Sheng's face, and Gu Lang quickly kicked it out.

    With a bang, the figure fell on the table, smashing the table to pieces. He snorted and Mu Sheng could see clearly that it was Cheng Ming.

    Mu Chengyin stood beside him angrily, turned around and went downstairs without even looking at Cheng Ming.

    "what happened?"

.Mu Sheng looked at Cheng Ming with a blue nose and a swollen face, and asked in a low voice, not hitting someone in the face, but Mu Chengyin seemed to have caught Cheng Ming's beautiful face.

    Cheng Ming stood up and wiped the bloodshot from the corner of his mouth, and smiled at the two of them: "There was a little conflict, it's okay."

    Mu Sheng nodded blankly, and did not ask any more, and entered his room with Gu Lang.

    At half past ten, Mu Sheng received the news and went downstairs with Cheng Ming.

    Sister Hong was already waiting for them in the corner, and when they were gathered, she led them through the door in the corner of the hall and into the back of the small building.

    Walking through a long corridor, there is a small courtyard. Mu Sheng glanced around and found that this was not the scenery he and Gu Lang had just seen, but the direction of the corridor was clearly to the back, and the building was also hidden inside. It can't be such a big yard.

."Now the edge of the city and the resettlement area has been sealed off, and the patrol team is there." The little boss took a sip of tea casually, "I'm really worried."

    "You only need to send us to the border." Gu Lang glanced at Mu Sheng. He could take the youth to rush out, the patrol team, compared with the group of alien animals, was too far behind, and he could be contacted on the road. Roche and the others come to respond, things will be simpler.

    The little boss laughed twice and said, "But I promised Sister Hong to send you out safely, so I will do it naturally."

    Sister Hong could see that the little boss hadn't put the Patrol Security Team in his eyes at all, pursed her lips, and patted Mu Sheng on the shoulder.