Chapter 2

Without paying attention to other people, Mu Sheng left the management center after checking in.

    The No. 2 room in Area C was some distance away from the management center. He followed the route given by Zhi Nao and bypassed the rolling trash mountain before he found the lonely yard on the edge.

    There was only one house in the yard, which was divided into two rooms in the middle, with a door and a window on the left and right.

    When he walked to the small courtyard, he gently pressed the fingerprint lock, and the courtyard door clicked, revealing a gap.

    Pushing open the courtyard door, Mu Sheng looked inside the courtyard.

    Except for a house, there is an open space of about 20 square meters in the yard. There are a few wilting green plants against the corner of the wall. The slender leaves hang soft and lifeless.

    The moment Mu Sheng came in, a few leaves moved slightly, as if to welcome his arrival.

.The door on the right was closed tightly, and Mu Sheng saw a figure standing at the window, as if looking at him through the curtains.

    "Hello." Mu Sheng waved at the figure.

    The figure disappeared from the window, and then the door was opened.

    The tall man stood in the shadows, with long, slightly curly hair draped behind his head, and a few strands of his forehead drooped, covering half of his face.

    Mu Sheng saw that his eyes were tightly tied with a black cloth, and he seemed to be blind.

    He stepped out of the room, and the glimmer of the setting sun fell on his black hair and side face, coating him with a golden layer.

    The black cloak covered the man's tall body. He lowered his head and held the door frame with his hand. Mu Sheng saw that his hand was pale with unhealthy skin.

    "Hello, I moved here newly and will live next door to you from now on." Mu Sheng said warmly.

.The man raised his head, revealing his face that had been half-hidden by hair. Although his eyes were hidden, he could still see that he was handsome and sharp.

    It's not like what those people said, it's crippled, dirty, dirty, and grumpy.

    Ignoring Mu Sheng's greeting, the man pressed his thin lips tightly, let go of the door frame, took the iron rod standing on the wall and slowly raised it up.

    Mu Sheng was taken aback, even if he didn't welcome him, he didn't have to say anything wrong, right? Moreover, residents are not allowed to kill each other in the resettlement area, and they will be expelled if they act for no reason.

    But what if this man is a lunatic?

    As soon as he was about to use his mental power, he saw the cold-lighted tip of the iron drill aimed at his eyes, and a perceptible killing intent rushed toward him.

    Mu Sheng's pupils shrank, and he watched the man throw the iron braze over, his body wanted to avoid it, but he had no time to react.

.In an instant, the iron drill flew in front of him, brushed his cheek and nailed it to the courtyard door, trembling and making a humming sound.

    A strand of hair fell from his shoulder, and the iron rod got closer to half a centimeter, and his neck was pierced.

    Mu Sheng's body stiffened for a while, and then he turned his head to see that the iron drill was firmly nailed to a mutant poisonous insect that was good at camouflage.