! LOVE ! (Parklam & Epilogue )

3rd person's pov :

"No ! He just can't leave . Just because of a baseless argument ! " Salin shouts .

"Huss ! Gul granny continue !" Sally smiles .

แะะะะะะะะแ

Park looks at Lam's tired face with a frown "very far ? Why ?"

Lam scoffs "told you .. I am not good ....

"That's the reason for quitting the job . I asked you the reason for going far ! " Park hold Lam's wrist again with his one hand .

Lam chuckles "it's the same thing . Isn't it ?"

Park shakes his head "it's not . If you think you are not good enough , then leave the the job . But still you can stay here , by my side . Why you have to leave ?"

Lam chuckles "why I will stay by your side ? I am no one to you .."

"Chief !"

Park was about to reply Lam when a guard interrupts . He turns around . "Chief is busy . What you need ?"

"Prince Salin is missing . He ran towards powerpalace . King asked you to search for him ." The guard bows .

"What ? How ?" Lam walks towards the gate .

"Queen Raveena and Queen Salina is dead ." The guard informs .

" WHAT ?" Park shouts "Enemies are stil here ?"

"Leave it ! We need to search for prince ." Lam panics . He doesn't care about queen Raveena . And he doesn't know queen Salina that much . But prince .. he is a kid .

................

Park hugs a crying Salin tightly in his arms . "Calm down sweetheart ."

"Beam killed mother ! " Salin cries harder .

"Why would Beam kill your mother ? It saw it wrong na ..." Park coos . He found Salin in Heaven's garden . Not in Powerpalace . Lam went to inform King about Prince . And now , he is here ... with no idea how to soothe the crying kid in his arms .

"King is coming after burying queens body ... till then he asked us to take care of Prince ." Lam informs as soon as he came back .

" Noooo ... mother ... don't leave .." Salin was about to run from Park's arm but Lam catches him before .

Salin punches Lam with his small hands . Lam smiles thinly and sits on the ground , beside Park "she didn't leave you Salin ."

Park freezes . It's first time that Lam calls someone out of their authority call. Lam always says to Park 'you can't say that to king ! You can't ask this king ! Call him prince and all that ..

Salin cries more "she is dead ."

Lam wipes Salin's tears calmly "I know . My mother is dead too . But she didn't leave me .. neither your mother . "

Salin looks at Lam with his teary eyes "how ?"

Lam points at the stars . Which are still not prominent as the Sun hasn't set completely yet . "She comes to see me every night . And from now on , you mother will come to see you too ."

Park blinks .

Salin sniffs "isn't it just a fairytale ? It's not true ..."

"Everything is true if you believe it Salin . If you really want to keep your mother with , she will always be with you . In your heart , in your memory , in your wishes ... even in your stories , she will be with you always ." Lam smiles softly .