sorry

3rd person's pov:

Maham paces around in a small room of beautypalace .

"Mother , why are you so tensed ? It is good news . Forth has refused to go to Beam's room . Oh my god ! I am so happy !"

"Shut up ! Raveena ... you dumboo .. when ? When will you use your brain ? I made you queen , I gave you the idea to become headqueen without giving a prince . And what I asked you in return ? To make a place in Forth's heart . And you couldn't even do that ." Maham shouts .

"But mother , Forth never allowed me in his room ." Raveena pouts .

"Then you should have called Forth in your room , stupid . I left the palace for that .. I gave you the reason to earn sympathy of Forth's , Forth's mother and everyone ." Maham hisses .

Raveena frowns "but ....

"Was it too hard to cry saying you miss me , you are having nightmares , you need someone beside you ?" Maham throws the fruit bowl in anger . " taking sympathy is far , you have drgraded yourself in beauty palace ."

"And I am amzed to see how far Forth has gone when it comes to Beam . The tiny boy , that two day's boy was shouting at Forth and me today . "

Raveena smiles "that's why Forth ...

"Oh stop it ! Not going to his room is not even a punishment . I thought Forth would promise not to see his face ever again , like he did to his sister , when she insulted me ." Maham sits on the bed with gritted teeth .

"But no , neiter the boy said sorry to me nor he get a proper punishment for insulting me . I can't let it happen . If not anything , then he has to say sorry to me ." Maham smirks .

"Forth has high patience level when it comes to Beam , Mother .. even when Beam tried to kill him , he didn't trusted it and cooed at Beam like he was a baby ." Raveena warns her mother .

"And you stood silent and saw the drama . Didn't you ?" Maham growls .

.................

Beam pouts when it was P'Salina who came to his room in stead of Forth , at night .

"What happened somone seems not so happy at my presence !" Salina smiles calmly .

"No , P' ! It's not that . I thought it was .."

"Forth ?" Salina sits in front of him . "Well , I heard he said he will not come to your room because you called his Maham's puppet ?"

Beam's eyes widen "w...what ? Who told you that ?"

"Gul !" Salina chuckles .

"Owh ! I am sorry P' . I was just angry and I couldn't control myself ."

"Umm hmm .. don't say it to me ."

I will say sorry to him . " Beam lowers his head "now , when I hear those lines from you , it sounded more wrong . I shouldn't have said that ."

"Don't say it to him too ." Salina looks calmly at Beam .

"Are you here for Maham , P' ?" Beam changes his sweet tone to cold "I know , all of you think so highly of her but I am saying it again I didn't misunderatand her statement . She meant every word , she said to me clearly ."

"When did I say that you misunderstood or she didn't meant what she said ?"

Beam frowns at Salina . Salina is calm as usual .

"Beam , there are so many things I know about this kingdom /palace which you and Forth don't . That's why I came here today ."

"Huh ?" Beam frowns .