bad luck ?

(Mistakes are there )

  ............................................................

3rd person's pov :

Beam looks at his sister coldly "welcome !"

Kit sqints his eyes . It's his first time seeing Beam's sister . He shouldn't think that but she is not beautiful like Beam at all .

Persia smiles "Thank you P' for welcoming me in my own in-law's house ."

Beam grits his teeth "mother said that you have changed ! "

Persia smiles "of course .. look at me .. I am here to celebrate your wedding even when my husband didn't come here with me . I am here ....

I am soo proud of you P'Beam . Everybody should learn from you.., how to snatch in-laws your from your sister ? And how to make someone else's husband drool over you !"

Kit rolls his eyes 'ok ! She is not beautiful at heart too .'

Beam looks at persia blankly "I had no links with your husband . It was all him ."

"Of course , you know .. I wouldn't blame you if it was about only my husband .. but it's not . You are going to marry Raveena , Salina's husband after killing them ... ha ha .." persia laughes bitterly .

Beam stays silent . He is very close to shout and ask his sister if she killed Adka or not ! But he can't risk it . Not here .

"Will you come inside ? I have other jobs to do ." Beam replies calmly .

"Of course ! I came here for this !"

.................

Forth looks at the food in front of him . "Don't I Need to eat half of it ?"

"Yes of course !" Makani replies while siting in front of Forth " Beam will eat the other half . I wanted to feed Beam first , but he is busy with his sister ."

"Sister ?" Forth raises his eyebrows "Persia and Shabib is here ?"

" Not Shabib but Persia is here . Leave it . I am sure .. Beam will handle her . You eat ."

" Ok ! " but then Forth remembers "but mother .. if Beam is going to eat the half .. it will be less for him ! "

"It will not . There is enough for both of you ." Makani frowns .

"No mother ! We can't eat again until the marriage ends . And it's only 4 pm ."

Makani sighs "it's enough Forth . Don't argue . You did same for your sister's time too . At last she had to force herself to eat as , we can't throw a single piece of food ."

Forth pouts "but Beam is a man ."

"Yes ! He is a man , not a monster . Eat now !" Makani glares .

................

Beam gives his sister a fussia pink robe as soon as he enters the guest room where she is staying . He thought he didn't have to see her face before marriage again . But no , his mother has another plan .

"Mother sent it to you and asked you to be ready for the evening ." Beam says to Persia .

Persia takes her robe with a smirk "thank you P'Beam ."

Beam looks at Persia for sometimes . Should he ask ? Or not ? Now , there is no Kit , no Maids .... no one .

Persia looks back at Beam "what ? You don't want me to be ready ?"