Forgive ?

3rd person's pov :

Beam climbs down from his horse as soon as he sees the gate of Balansettia palace .

Forth also stops . "Where are you going ?" .

Beam smiles happily "let me bring Salin out of the carriage . He will be happy to see a new palace ."

Forth huffs . He didn't want to bring Salin . But Beam and Salin both are stubborn as hell . None of them backed out . Even afte P'Salina scolded them . "Hurry ."

Beam runs towards the carriage behind them .

Forth sighs again .

"He is sleeping ." Beam point at the sleeping kid in his arms .

"Of course , he is . It's his first time having a journey out of Portuli ." Forth states while climbing down from his horse .

Beam pouts " I wanted to show him my home ."

Forth chuckles "Portuli is your home too ." Forth rounds his arm on Beam's waist .

Beam panics "Forth ... what are you doing ? Everybody is here .."

"So what ?" Forth whispers .

"You two .. aren't you comming in ?" Beam's mother shouts from inside the palace .

Beam pushes Forth away "yes mom !"

.....................

Beam hugs his mother with a sleeping Salin in his arms . "I am sorry mother . I didn't know about Persia ..I .."

" Beam , let's talk inside . " Beam's father , king Bek cuts them "also , little prince needs a bed right now ."

.................

Beam places Salin in his bed and covers him with a duvet . Forth is out , talking with Beam's father .

"He seems handfull ."

Beam turns around "mother ! "

Beam's mother enters the room and sits in front of Beam on the bed "can he stay without his mother ?"

"I think so . P'Salina doesn't like to give him too much affection . She says he needs to be independent ."

Ersia smiles "and you are spoiling him with affection ? Does he sleep with you or with his mother ?"

"He sleeps with me these days . You know., he wakes up almost for five times in the middle of night . He is soo affraid of ghost . And also he ..."

"Where does Forth sleep ?" Ersia cuts Beam's words . ..

Beam stops . He looks at his mother in fear "with ....... us . Why ?"

Ersia smiles again "does he not complain about him sleeping with you ? You father used to complain a lot when you wanted to sleep with us . You know ?"

Beam's eyes widen . He looks at his mothr with red cheeks . "He .... he does .. sometimes ."

Ersia smiles "ok ! Ok ! Enough ...Let me ask you clearly ... did he .. I mean , you two ... did it ?"

Beam frowns "what ?"

Ersia sighs "sex !"

Beam looks around "mother ... Salin is here . "

Ersia rolls her eyes "answer me.."

Beam blushes "no ... not completely . Salin ... was always there ... and ..so many things happened .."