the truth

3rd person's pov :

Raveena stands in front of Beam's room and glares at the guard "why can't I enter ? And how dare you stop me ? You know who I am ? I am the headqueen of King . You want to die ?"

The guard lowers his head "I am sorry Queen . But it's King's order . Nobody is allowed to enter . New prince is sleeping .

"I am not just nobody . That's order is not applicable for me . Move ..." Raveena shouts .

"I am sorry queen but I can't ."

"YOU !!!" Raveena was about to slap the guard when Forth comes back from P'Salina's room .

The maid who informed about the poision that day doesn't live inside the palace . And today she is on night duty ... so , she will come at night .

Even though Adka wanted to summon her from her house but Forth opposes the idea . He doesn't want to give a hint of their doubt to anybody .

"What's the fuse , Raveena ?" Forth stands beside Raveena .

"This stupid guard is prohibiting me to enter the room ." Raveena shouts .

"So ? " Forth frowns .

"So ?! What So ..."

"This is not your room Raveena , why do you want to enter ?" Forth asks .

"Fo ... I mean King , Why I can't I ? I .. I want to talk to Beam ." Raveena slutters .

"Well, 1st ..Beam is sleeping now .. he can't talk to you . 2nd .. Beam is sick . Until he is completely well , nobody is allowed to visit him except P'Salina and Adka ." Forth states .

"Why .."

"I am affraid that I will not give you an explaination , Raveena . " with that Forth enters Beam's room .

................

Beam looks at Forth as soon as Forth enters his room .

Forth smiles "you are awake ?"

Beam nods . Forth sits on the bed beside Beam . "So , how are you feeling ? Good ?"

Beam nods again .

It's akward .

"Urrhmm hmm " Forth clears his voice .."umm Beam .."

"Hmm ?"

"Want to go somewhere ?" Forth asks . .

"Where ?"

"To a part of the palace . It's a beautiful part and my favourite ." Forth looks at Beam .

Beam nods "ok ! "

"Then , we can go tomorrow . Tonight , I have some jobs to do ." Forth replies .

"What job ?" Beam asks in a low voice .

Doesn't matter how akward it is , how random it is .. always Beam's curiosity gets his best .

"You will know . I may call you there for help ." Forth states while standing up .

"Where are you going ?" Beam asks hurriedly .

"To bring your food . First you will eat , then I will leave for my job ."

..............

Forth enters Salina's room with Adka after dinner . Gul , Makani and Salina is already there . Salin is sleeping on bed .

Makani stands up seeing Forth "Forth , what is happening ? I am so confused . Was it a trap for Beam ? My god ! I have behaved sooo bad with him !"

"Mother , calm down ." Forth walks towards Makani and hugs her .

"Forth , the maid is here ." Adka says from the back .

Forth breaks the hug and sits on a chair beside his mother "let her in ."

................

"What's your name ?" Gul asks to the maid .

Adka frowns "she already knows that , she just want to be dectective." He whispers to Forth .

"Shut up .. you know she loves to act that she knows everything , which is true too . " Forth whispers back .

"Hamida !" The maid gulps .

"You gave the information that Beam poisioned Forth's food , right ?" Gul asks again .

"It's going to take all night like this ." Adka mumbles with deep sigh .

" y..Yes ! "

"Can you tell me Hamida , what happened that day ?" Salina asks this time .

"Y...yes queen .. t..that day , I had morning duty . So, I came and worked at the palace since morning . T..then when I..it was time to lunch , I saw a..a empty bottle of poision at the kitchen . And Then I informed King ." Hamida says .

"You didn't see Beam mixing the poision ?" Gul asks .

"Noo .. I was l..late ."

"Then how did you know that it's king's food what had been poisioned , not others ?" Salina asks calmly .

" h..he is the king . So , So I guessed ."

"You didn't guess , you were sure of it . I still remember that day ." Forth growls "And I don't have entire night , Hamida ... tell us the truth or let me cut you tongue so that you can never say lie ."

Hamida panics "k..king .."

"Adka , bring my sword ." Forth shouts .

"It's with you ." Adka states firmly .

Forth closes his eyes . 'Calm down , calm down .. you can cut Adka's head any other time .' Forth opens his eyes ..

"Are you telling the truth now ?" Forth asks again .

Hamida brusts in tears "I am sorry king .. I am really sorry . I didn't want to do it . someone forced me and ."

"Speak clearly , Hamida .. what have you done ?" Makani asks in fear .

" I .. i .. King , that day .. I was working in the kitchen when suddenly new prince came and gave me a empty bottle of poision . He said to me , he has mixed that poision in your food and he wanted me to stop you from eating the food ."

Forth shocks . Makani frowns harder .

"When I refused to help or trust him , he gave me m..money . So , I agreed w..without any questions ."

Forth grits his teeth "so , you did as he said ? Why didn't you tell me this , when I was feeding the cat that food ? When he was transferred in D-palace ?"

Hamida gulps "I ..I want to tell you , King but I..I was forced to k..keep my mouth shut .."

"Who ? Who fored you ?" Adka asks .

The maid stays silent .

"HE ASKED WHO FORCED YOU ?" Forth shouts .

"King , M..my King .. I can't say that person's name ... y.you wouldn't t..trust me .. but that ...person was t...there since the beginning .. s..she heard ..my conversation with n..new prince ." Hamida wails

"W..when New prince l..left , She came ...a..and Forced ..m..me to b..blame new prince completely ."

It's a woman then ... who is she ?" Salina asks calmly again .

"........."

"WHO IS SHE HAMIDA ?" Makani shouts even louder than Forth . Salin flinches in his sleeps .

Hamida falls on the ground crying helplessly "H...Headqueen ."

.....................................................................