Persia

3rd person's pov :

Beam plays with the interlocks of Salin's hair on bed . Salin is sleeping peacefully . He looks up from Salin to his sister , then to Forth .. then to his father .

"I didn't believe it when King told me that it was you who trapped Beam . I told him that I didn't raise my daughter like that . Really Persia ? You did this to your own borther ?"

"Then what my own brother did to me ? He became a whore in my in-law's house . Have you ever thought , What face I had there because of him ?" Persia shouts .

Beam sighs "how did you do it ? How it went so accordingly to your plan ? I still can't connect the like Persia .. how can you just ask Raveena to send me in D-palace and how she ...."

Beam looks at Forth "how did you guess.. it was her ?"

Forth looks at Beam "I doubted when Shabib said he heard your promise to your mother , and he was waiting for the day you will do the mistake ..."

Beam frowns .

"First , Shabib couldn't hear your promise to your mother .. because Shabib was outside the palace to do some marriage rituals with priest , when you promised to kill me . So ...." Forth looks at Persia "definitly it was someone from inside the palace and from your side ."

"Second , Shabib said he was hopeful and waiting ... like he was sure you will end up in D-palace instead of Dark palace . "

Beam looks at Persia . "You made the way for your husband to ..... " Besm asks in disbelieve .

Forth sits on the sofa "but that's not the first time , I doubted your sister , Beam . I f
doubted her when I caught Raveena for plotting you . "

Beam frowns "what do you mean ?"

Forth chuckles .. "let me tell you whole story clearly . First , let me ask you king .. what was the reason she told you , for Shabib burning her face ?"

Beam's mother frowns "she said .. Beam took bath with you and slept with you . And that's why Shabib felt insulted of Persia and Beam . He hated that his wife 's family is that low . And he burned ..."

Forth chuckles "and she didn't ask you anything to do ?"

Ersia looks her daughter in disbelieve "she said if I couldn't prove our families reputation in front of her husband , she will die . She asked me to take a promise from Beam that Beam will ....kill King of Jaturs ."

Forth smiles "I guessed it right . So , she knew about Beam's promise before . But she didn't know about her husband's obssesion towards Beam before marriage . "

After marriage when she came to know about Shabib's obcession , she starts to hate her brother . But that was it until .. one day She and her husband saw us bathing together and Shabib got angry because he thought I got Beam and he has left with no way to get Beam .

As a result Persia remained of no use to Shabib . So , Shabib wanted to divorce her or break the marriage . Am I right , Persia ?"

Forth looks at Persia . Persia grits her teeth .

Forth continues "then to save her marriage , having no other way .. Persia ended up making a deal with Shabib . "

Beam looks at Forth "A deal of sending her own brother to her husband's bed ?"

Persia huffs "you can sleep with King Forth , why can't you sleep with Shabib for one night ?"

"HE IS YOUR HUSBAND !" Beam shouts .

Forth hold Beam's thigh to calm him down . "She thought , Shabib will be her after he get you for one night . Shabib fooled her ."

Beam presses hard on his nosebridge .

Beam's mother looks at persia in horror "you used me in your deal ? You povoked me ? Your own mother ...."

Foth stands up "According to the deal ...She told Shabib about Beam's promise . She said that one day Beam will kill me . But Shabib was not ready wait . So , she provoked queen against Beam showing her fake brunt face ."

"FAKE ?" Beam shouts .

Forth smirks "I always wondered when I asked to talk Persia personally about her going back , why did she refused ? Now I know ....

She refused to meet anybody from Dreampalace .. because Shabib warned her .. that me , my mother , P'Salina everybody will identify a fake burn and original burn just by a single glance ."

King Bek looks at his daughter "I cried everyday thinking about your face . You ?"

Forth again continues "Provoking her mother was not enough ... She had to make sure that Beam end up D-palace for Shabib . So , she met Raveena to ask her that favour ."

"I also often wondered what Raveena was doing in the kitchen when Beam poisioned the food . Raveena never goes to kitchen because She thinks it's a disgrace for a queen to do maid's job .

Now I know , she also knew about Beam's promise . Somebody has told her that . That's why she followed Beam everywhere since you left the palace . "

"And then , your plan became sucessful , Beam ended up in D-palace " Forth stops then he laughes "but .....

Beam looks at Forth . He feels like laughing too . He doesn't know why but he feels nothing about his sister .

King Bek dits on the sofa silently . Ersia walks towards her dauther and pulls the burn sticker from her cheeks before slapping her , hard .

Beam looks at Salin's sleeping face . Thank god he is sleeping .

Forth walks towards Beam and pats on Beam's sholdier "now tell me Persia what was the reason to attack my Salin ? He has nothing to do with this ..."

Beam froze .

Persia grits her teeth "I thought you would blame Beam , if crown prince die in black frog disease ."

Forth stays silent for sometimes "Who imported that mashroom to Mina ?"

Persia sits on the chair without repling anything .

"Shabib it is , then ." Forth sighs and ruffles Beam's hair .

Persia growls "that girl promised , she wouldn't confess our names !"

Forth chuckles "She didn't confess . It's what guessed as Mina's father told me they never heard about black frog before ."

"But I had that disease once . SO , Persia knows about it . What else have you done Persia ? Just for a man ? Just for Shabib ?" Beam asks Persia tiredly .

"I can do everything for him . For my Shabib ." Persia cries out loud this time . "And Yet , I can't get him .... why ... just for you ." Persia shouts ...

"I Am Going To Kill Youuuuuu !!!!"

......................................................................