Who is Sue?

My name is Susan Cloy. The people who know me call me Sue. I am the person who no one would realize it if I went missing. That doesn't bother me at all, though. I actually prefer it that way. When no one knows who you are, no one bothers you.

Going to school is easier, too. No one knows so no one bullies you. Sometimes though, I wonder why I'm invisible to people. It's like I could wave my hand in someones face and they would hardly give me a second glance. Are they scared of me? Nah, it couldn't be that, I'm harmless. I'm the type of person that would save a bug rather than squish like some people.

Maybe I'm too ugly to be noticed? My hair is a blonde color that so light, it's almost white. Ha, I made a rhyme. Anyway, my hair stops right before my waist. I have green eyes that change depending on my mood. Like if I am happy, they are almost golden ,but when I am angry or sad, they go to an emerald green. I'm not that tall Oh, who am I kidding, I'm almost a freaking giant with my "5-9" hieght.

Well, whatever it is, it doesn't matter. I like being a shadow around people. I learn more things than the average person by listening to people's conversation. I know that its eavesdropping, but' if they do not want me listening, then they should tell me. The longest conversation I have ever had with someone is when I talk to my parents. i hardly ever see them anymore though.

When I turned 18, I was pretty much pushed out of my home. Not in a mean way, my parents just wanted me to get my life started and they thought that they were holding me back. How wrong they were! I pay my own bills and work at a job now. Can someone say a sarcastic yay?

Well, just to let you know, this was me as the character interacting with and telling you a little bit about myself before the story started. It won't be like this in the later chapters. i just thought this would be easier so you will understand the upcoming story. Imagine, me mated with a dragon! This author is crazy!