Only with you

DRACO'S POV

I look at her slightly wet hair, his red cheeks and liquid eyes, and her hot body close to mine. She's absolutely perfect and I can't believe I can have her for me. If I just think we're on my bed-

She looks up to me, her big grey eyes inside mine, and when I smile at her, she lays her head on my chest, tracing small circles on my skin.

"Was this- Was this your first time?" I ask. She looks down. "Yes" she answers. "Did you like it?" I ask, softened. She kisses my lips, smiling against my mouth. "What do you think" she whispers. "Your moans said yes-" "Stop" she giggles, and I start caressing her hair.

"You're gorgeous" I murmur, laying my head on hers gently. "You are" she responds.

"Via-" I say, stopping abruptly. "What" she asks. "Nothing" I answer. I don't want to ruin everything by being too serious.

"You're so cute" she beams, and I chuckle lowly. "This is the adrenaline talking" I say. "You're probably right" she looks at me and I lose myself in her eyes "but I don't care."

I keep rubbing my fingers on her head until I hear her breath becoming regular and see her eyes closing. I bite my tongue not to keep smiling.

I think I love her.

The morning after I wake up with my arms around her body, and smile unconsciously. Her head is on my clavicle and her skin shines under the light rays of sun entering my room. Sun has never even tried to come here, but it probably felt Via's presence.

I kiss her forehead, then her nose and she wrinkles it. "Good morning love" I whisper. She stretches her arms slightly and yawns, then opens her big grey eyes and looks at me, beaming. "Good morning Draco" she kisses my lips, and I'm suddenly sure I won't ever find a better way to wake up.

"What do you want to do today?" she asks me, while I caress her head. I love the fact that she makes me choose. "I can take you to my favourite place here. It's not much-" "Sounds perfect" she smiles at me, then gets up holding the blanket to hide her body.

"Did you do that to hide yourself or to watch me?" I smirk, finding myself naked on my bed. She blushes, then rolls her eyes. "Whatever. Take it" she throws the blanket at me, and I don't even try to catch it because I'm lost in the sight of all her skin showing.

"Close your mouth" she gives me a half smile and I immediately stand up, walk up to her and put my hands under her butt to lift her up. She exhales, surprised, and I push her slightly against the dark wall of my room. "You think you have control on me" I murmur, kissing her neck and enjoying her low moans. "But I'm dominating you." "Draco-" she breathes quickly, her head loose on the wall, my skin burning.

"Say it" I say, licking her nipples. She moans loudly. "Say it" I repeat. "You dominate me. I'm yours" she says, then her body urges me to give her more pleasure. "Please, Draco" she begs. The pleading in her voice results in my length to become hard and push against her body, and I groan, preparing it to enter Olivia's body.

"You're mine" I murmur, when I'm closed inside her tight body "and I'm yours."

Her loud moans and her soft skin get me at climax quickly, and she comes right after me, probably because she was already aroused from fore playing. When we're finished, she breathes deeply, and I do too, smiling.

She looks at me, sighs, rolls her eyes and enters the small bathroom of my room, closing the door behind her. I chuckle behind the wooden door, sitting on my bed again.

She's able to make me do literally anything.

We get dressed and exit the Manor without any of my parents noticing, luckily.

"How far is this place?" she asks, holding my hand. I frown. "You know? I actually don't think I want to walk there." "You don't mean-" "Accio Nimbus" I call, smiling at her. "Accio-" she starts, but I stop her. "We'll go with mine" I tell her, and she nods, squeezing my hand.

When we arrive at my place, which is simply a land of countryside with a small pond and colourful flowers growing everywhere, Olivia takes her hand off my waist and jumps off the broom while it's still a bit in the sky. "You could have hurt yourself" I raise an eyebrow. She smiles. "Nah, I always do that."

"This is where I came as a kid when I escaped from home" I confess her, looking around. "It's always the same." "It's very pretty" she notices, the sun reflecting in her irises. "I know, right? It's different here from the Manor. It's..." "Light" she chuckles and I agree with her.

We spend the day on the grass, making food appear with our wands when it's lunch time. We even pick up some flowers and I give them all to her. She takes some and puts them through my hair, and I wrinkle my nose. "You look cute" she says. "I look an idiot."

"A cute idiot though" she jokes, and I put a flower behind her small ear and a chuck of her caramel hair. "You're definitely cuter" I grin at her, and she looks down, flushing.
I can't believe after what we've done yesterday night she still blushes like a little girl. She's adorable.

We tell each other various things about each other, and I find out much about her life. Although I can't say I love my parents, living with two different ones, who hate each other, in two different families... That had to be very hard. She's really strong.

"It's time to take you home, darling" I say suddenly, looking at the sun which is being hidden by large clouds. "It's about to rain, cold is coming over, and your mom will arrive soon."

"I know" she sighs, standing up at once. "But I hoped today never ended." "I did too" I admit. "You're very cute" she says. "Only with you" I mutter, grabbing her scarf and putting it around her neck.

"Come now. We're gonna be late."