Thank you, Draco

"What's the problem, Via?" "I'm scared. I'm scared I'll hurt you. You should... have a normal girlfriend. Like Pansy." My heart jumps for the word 'girlfriend' I just used but I decide to postpone this.

"I don't want that. I don't want Pansy, or Astoria, or anyone for what it matters." "You're going to regret choosing me." "I think the same of you about me, darling." My cheeks flush and butterflies fill in my stomach. I squeeze his hands, slightly smiling.

"Did that... Did you like it?" "Say it again." "Darling. Babe. Love" he whispers inside my ear, then kisses my neck slowly marking my skin. I moan sheepishly.

"You're the one for me" he says, his breath a bit faster "I would never change that."

"Thank you, Draco" I murmur, kidding his lips. "You're saving me."

He looks surprised at me. "You're saving me" he repeats the sentence "you're so precious."

He starts to run his hands over my face, neck, collarbones and my skin shivers every time more. I grab his tie and pull him over me, never stopping to kiss his soft and perfect mouth.

"Via- I can't if you do this-" I shut him up passing my tongue on the spot between his ear and neck and his sentence ends with a low moan of his which sends rushes of warmth between my legs. "Then don't, love" I whisper.

We keep kissing and fore playing until I'm sure I can't resist no more, and my body urges for him. "Draco" I say, looking him in the eyes. "Olivia, do you trust me?" he asks, his voice shattered. I nod, breathing quickly and kissing him once again. "Then let me" he says, grabbing me gently and putting me on the cold but for some strange reason comfortable floor of the Ravenclaw's dorm.

He follows me and comes over me, while I stretch my arms around my head, leaving my head loose on the floor, my hair scattered in long chunks.

He starts to walk his fingers down my body until he arrives to my groin, who's full of warmth caused by his touch.

He hungrily, but kindly, starts to pull up the hem of my skirt, while at the same time pulling down my tights. I realise what he's going to do and my body shivers for excitement and nervousness.

When he pulls down my slips, I look at him, afraid. He looks back, kissing my lips slowly once more before entering inside me with one finger, then almost immediately two. I clench my teeth for the pain, but suddenly I arch my back to receive the complete pleasure his fingers are giving me.

I close my eyes, letting my mouth open and express the Heaven I'm experiencing in loud and surprised moans. He lowers his head, and all of a sudden his tongue is around my entry and inside me, resulting in my body trembling for pleasure.

"Oh my God, Draco-" "You like it, huh" he whispers inside my ear, kissing me deeply, his tongue caressing me.

I try to nod, but suddenly a rush of warmth exits me and I feel it fall on Draco's fingers. I blink some times, breathing hard, looking at him who's focused completely on me. I wait a few seconds, before fixing my clothes and sitting up on the floor, near him.

"I-" "I'm glad you liked it" he smirks at me and I giggle, looking down. "It was amazing" I murmur to him. "Thank you."

"You are amazing, Via" Draco says looking right inside my grey irises with his jade ones. "You're one of a kind, Black." "Am I" I smile at him, taking his large hand in mine. "I assure you."

"Shouldn't we go back now? Slughorn will be worried." "Probably just because Potter will be." "Probably" I agree with him, and we take off to Potion's class again.

"Excuse us, Professor. We're here now." "Oh, amazing, amazing! Mr Malfoy, you're perfectly in time to tell us what Amorthentia smells like for you."

I look up at him, unsure but smiling. He gives me a half smile back and goes near the desk, where the potion is on. "I smell-" he breathes deeply, his mouth turning up a bit "Pergamene, rain, broomstick wood, flowers..." Everyone gasps, and I'm suddenly embarrassed for him.

"Isn't that funny?" Slughorn exclaims, raising an eyebrow.

"What's funny exactly" Draco glances at me.

"That was the description our Harry said too" the Professor answers, looking at Harry and then at Draco.

Harry walks up to me, as Draco does immediately. "I actually added 'fireplace'. Maybe I know her better." Draco clenches his jaw, but waits for me to say something.

"I'm with Draco" I say, holding his hand tight. "I'm sorry."

Harry is about to reply but Slughorn calls off the lesson, and we all exit the room chattering. I find Daphne and grab her arm, making sure no one else is listening.

"Hey! Watch- Olivia! How-" "Draco and Harry both smelled me in Amorthentia" I say quickly, looking at her blue eyes. She grins. "Oh, I saw that coming." "You did" I say confused. "Why didn't I."

"Because you're clueless as usual" she sighs, smiling. "It's obvious Potter is drooling on you. And Draco, well, that's pretty obvious too." "Harry never wanted me." "He for sure does now."

"But why! He's got Hermione, and Ginny, and Romilda Vane, and everyone else here." "Doesn't Malfoy too? They both seem to have chosen you."

"Yes, and maybe even Cedric wants me" I say, ironically. She wrinkles her nose. "No, Via, Cedric's mine." I chuckle.

"Okay. I'll tell you what you're gonna do now. You should just ignore Potter." "I'm friends with him." "Well, seems like he doesn't agree with you. Keep talking with his friends if you want, but try to stay far from him when you can. Trust me, it's not going to be easy otherwise."

"I believe you" I smile. "Don't worry. I'll stay away from him."