And then I see his blonde hair.

"Olivia? What's wrong?" Hermione asks. "Does it hurt?" "A bit" I say "but that's not it." With a gesture of my chin, I show them who I'm looking at.

Daphne is standing just outside the Infirmary and is watching us. "Can I come in?" she asks. My friends exchange looks but I answer before they can. "Of course" I say. "Right, 'kay, we'll leave you two alone" Ron mutters, and they exit the room, letting Daphne enter it.

"Hey" she says. "I'm sorry for what happened to you. I felt so guilty." "It's not your fault" I say for the second time. "I'm not talking about... that. I mean- for how shitty I treated you." She sighs at my impassive expression. "I was disappointed because you hadn't told me that Bellatrix Lestrange is your mother. But-" she stops me when she sees I'm about to defend my choice "it wouldn't have angered me so much if it hadn't been Bellatrix Lestrange. And not because she was one of You Know Who's greatest sustainers, also that doesn't help, but because..." she breathes deeply, looking me right into my eyes with her blue irises. She starts to fidget with a strand of her straight, dark chocolate hair. Then the puts it behind her ear.

"When my parents decided they wanted a child, my mom immediately got pregnant. They were happy, and already dreamt about their child's life, which school they would have gone to, which name, obviously, to give them. But one day, one day they were coming back from my grandparents, who they had just told the news, and they got into a car accident. I know, for Witches and Wizards they aren't dangerous, but... Mom was taken by surprise, and she was so scared, and she lost the baby. Years later, when I was a baby myself, my parents were reading the newspaper. That day, Bellatrix Lestrange had just been taken to Azkaban, and she had confessed some of her crimes. One of them, and I think you have figured it by now, was provoking the accident where my mom lost the baby. And I know, it seems random, but she did it on purpose, because others had told her about who would have been my brother. My parents wanted to call him Cyrus and send him to Hogwarts, and your mom didn't like the idea of the heir of a famous family like the Greengrass being treated like a Muggle born."

I'm too astonished to speak, but after a few seconds, I look into her light irises and I know she's telling the truth. "I had no idea" I whisper "and I'm very sorry, Daph." She shrugs her shoulders. "She didn't have the right, that's it. You know, I always think about how it would be to have a big brother. But anyway" she stops me from answering, knowing she's probably making me feel guilty. "I just wanted you to know it. If you want, we can still hang out sometimes." I manage to smile at her and keep it on my face until she's left the room, but after that I crawl my head under the blanket and wrinkle my nose, trying to stop my tears from wetting my cheeks and then giving up. I'm not sure why I'm crying, but I think I'm just feeling overwhelmed by what's happened in these few days.

After an hour or so, feeling extremely weak and embarrassed, I get up from my bed and wander around the castle. I know Madam Pomfrey wouldn't like my behaviour and I'm also aware of my puffy eyes and lips and my messy hair, so I just hope I don't meet anyone, but I need this. I need to feel free and breath.

Since I can see the twilight entering the small windows, I guess everyone is having dinner now. I'm everything but hungry, mostly because Madam Pomfrey's food is horrible.

I arrive at the Owlery, hoping this time Harry won't be there, and I'm right. I can't see any people here and this relaxes me a lot. I let go of all the tension I've been holding these days and go sit on the little wall near the large window.

I look down at the Whomping Willow, smiling slightly when I realise he's shivering for the cold of October's first nights. I see the moon, almost hidden from puffy, grey clouds that make me forecast it will probably rain tomorrow. I like rain, I find its sound relaxing, but spending the whole afternoon on the grass, looking at the sun, with my friends was something I looked forward to. However, reading with the fire and low chattering in the Slytherin Hall doesn't sound bad.

I'm completely immersed in my thoughts, when I hear a very low breath. I turn, trying to hide behind the shadow of the wall and at the same time just now noticing I'm still wearing the bed-robe Madam Pomfrey gave me- which is, as a matter of fact, quite transparent and light. That's probably the reason why I was shivering.

I can't see who made the noise, and I arrive at the conclusion it was just one of the owls. They're actually waking up and their funny sounds's volume is rising.

I get up and arrive closer to one of the owls, which I recognise as Hedwidge, Harry's white and regal pet. "Hi Hedwidge" I say, quietly smiling. I reach my finger and tap her on her little and soft head, and she recognises me, touching me with his beak as a sign of affection. "Did you miss me?" I chuckle. Harry's owl has always been very appealing to me, mostly because I've never had a real pet. There was a cat who used to wander around Dad's house and I was very affectionate to it, but one day we found it dead with a message that made us sure Bella was the artifice. Ever since, even though Bella's friends tried to buy me with another cat once, I've never wanted a little friend again.

"Yes" I hear, and I startle at once because I think Hedwidge has answered me. I move rudely my hand back and the animal hits me bites me slightly but still making me bleed.

"Who is it?" I ask, trying to clean the small drops of red that risk to fall on my robe.

And then I see his blonde hair.