Draco-

"Who's your favourite professor? Draco, as you surely already know, very much likes Snape-" "I don't. He treats students unfairly." "Weird you think that. You're a Slytherin, right?" I nod. "Well then, we can have a talk with him to make him treat you right." "I'm talking about Harry, Ron and Hermione." "Oh, the Mudblood." "Don't call her that" I snap at Lucius, looking at him with rage. Draco holds tight my wrist, stopping me.

"It's obvious he's mad at them, they're Gryffindors. And I believe you know about all the Snape being the mortal enemy of James Potter thing" "I do. Nevertheless, I think he's been nothing but mean to them." "We need a Professor who likes us, don't we?" Draco smiles. "Everyone else hates the Slytherin House." "Maybe they're right" Narcissa jokes, and I giggle, secretly thinking it's not so false.

"Looks like we've finished having dinner." "Come Via, I'll show you the Manor" Draco stands up and moves gently his chair to let me pass. "Thank you for this wonderful dinner" I beam, and Lucius nods. "Our House Elves are great chefs indeed." "Yes they are" Narcissa says, kissing him on the cheek.

"We'll let you free now. Draco, be a gentleman" she recommends, and I chuckle. Draco grabs gently my hand, twinging his fingers around mine. "I will" he whispers in my ear, provoking my heart to beat faster.

"So..." he asks, looking at me while we're walking "what do you think?" I wait a few seconds before answering. "They're not so bad" I say, glancing at his expression. "Aren't they? I don't know, I expected them to be worse." "By how I ended up being?" he jokes. I shake my head. "I mean, they're a bit odd, but..." "But you can't wait to have them as parents-in-law." My cheeks become bright red and I hide my face in my hands, stopping. "Stop! We've been together for like..." "Two months" he says, grabbing both of my hands.

"Won't you show me around" I change topic, dragging him gently to the first room I see. He follows me. "This is one of the ten bathrooms." "Ten" I repeat "obviously." "Why, how many do you have?" he asks, confused. "Like, two. No, three. One for me, one for Harry and one for Dad." "You could always throw Potter out your house." I laugh. "Yes, of course. Why haven't I thought of this before?" "I don't know. Maybe you're not as smart as your mother thinks."

I smile. "You appreciated that, didn't you" he murmurs, rubbing his thumb on my hand. I nod. "I didn't think she could be like that." "Well, it's a positive thing, isn't it" he adds. I nod again.

We arrive in front of many other rooms and he explains everything to me, before stopping when his feet touch a dark, large door.

"This is my room" he says looking at me. I look down, then up at him. "Let me see it" I say, dragging his arm inside. "We can do something else instead" he whispers near my neck, kissing it slowly.

I immediately have shivers sent down my spine, and my skin burning where it's touched by him. I nod to him, putting my arms around his neck and my lips onto his, moaning slightly.

He puts his hands under my thighs that are inside a short skirt I wore to be pretty in front of his parents. He picks me up and I twinge my legs around his waist, and he walks to the door to close it, then pushes me against a wall and puts his soft tongue inside my mouth. He lets out a low groan that makes my cheeks flush and my breath to shorten.

"Can I?" he asks, against my mouth, breathing quickly. I nod. He starts to gently grab my clothes and pull off each and every layer of them. I then start to loosen up his tie and to open his shirt's small bottoms. His skin is hot underneath and mine trembles every time his long fingers touch it.

He lays me on the bed, marking my skin with jealousy and possession. I slowly moan inside his ear and his breath shortens considerably.

When he opens my bra, he lets out a small sigh and I look up to his eyes and his puffy lips. "God" he groans "you're so beautiful."

When we finally remain respectively in slips and boxers, I can clearly see his length to be hard and turgid. His hand runs to his boxers and he gets rid of them, as I do with my slips.

He looks at me waiting for my consent, which I would never deny to him. He puts one finger inside me, and I let my arms loose on the pillow, gripping my teeth for the pain. "It will get better" he says inside my ear, caressing my thighs.

He puts another finger inside me, and I throw my head behind, my hair on the bed. "Draco, please" I beg, and he's about to put another finger when I take his hand. "No, I want you" I murmur, looking at him with pleading eyes. "If you behave like this, I can't resist" he replies, exhaling, preparing his length to enter me.

"Draco-" My voice fades out in a loud moan when I feel him inside me. His hands run to mine, twining our fingers together, while gripping on the bed sheets.

He pushes slowly against me, our hearts racing at the same, fast speed, our shattered breaths united.

"You're so tight" he moans, and I raise my hipbones to receive him in a deeper way. "God-" Suddenly, thousands of shivers are sent to my brain, and I let grip his hands tighter. "Draco" I moan, pleadingly "please-"

His pushes inside me become faster and deeper, hitting my g-point again, and again, and again. "You have an effect" he whispers, with a shattered voice, inside my ear "on me."

He groans loudly and this sound and the view of him arriving at climax makes me completely aroused.

I know he's finished but he looks at me, breathing quickly, and keeps pushing against me until I find the apex too, with a low moan and broken breaths.

He lays for a few seconds on me, letting our lips join and the air we breath be the same, then leaves my body, laying on the bed near me, but never letting my hand go.