Do I

"Malfoy?" I ask.

"What are you doing here?" He seems distant. "What are you doing here, Black. I always come here" he says. "I do, too. Weird I've never met you." "Mh. If you say so."

He walks past me and goes to sit on the same wall I was sitting before. "Are you okay? I mean, after you fell." I look surprised at him, coming closer the window and his figure. He keeps looking at the moon and doesn't dare putting his eyes on me.

"You could say so, yes" I reply. I've softened my tone and I hope he looks at me but he still doesn't.

"I've tried to find out who hit you but I haven't, I'm sorry." He's sorry? "It's not your fault." "It is." He coughs lowly. "Anyway. Potter said you're going to come back tomorrow, is it right?" he completely changed topic but I don't want to stress him. I nod. He finally looks at me and I'm completely mesmerised by the way the silver light of the moon reflects in his greenish greyish irises. I can't stop looking into his eyes and he can't either, in fact he doesn't look down as he did before.

"The moon..." I try to say. "Very beautiful" he murmurs. I nod in agreement, still not looking away and nor does he. "Are you sure you're okay?" "Thank you for caring, and yes." "Could you, uh... tell me if there was ever something that hurts you?" he says. I'm absolutely amazed by this side of him but I nod, smiling. "Beautiful" he repeats, and he's not even looking at the moon.

"The moon, you mean" I grin. "It reflects in your eyes" he says. Maybe he didn't expect me to reply. "In yours, too. It's like-" "Like they were touching." "Mh" I nod again, because I can't do anything else with him about 5 inches away from me.

"Do you want, uh..." he sighs in frustration. "Never mind" he briskly whispers, and suddenly his soft, light lips are on mine. He kisses me with urge, as though it's the last time he can do this. His mouth moves against mine and I sheepishly put my tongue into his. I've never done anything like this and although I know it's nothing special, to me it is. I know I shouldn't be doing this, he knows it too, but right now we couldn't care less.

He seems surprised by my gesture but immediately does the same. He tastes like mint and berries, which is probably what tonight's pudding was. He gently sits me on the wall in front of him and places both his hands around my waist, while mine are running through his straight, light hair and on his pale cheeks, which are actually quite rosed now. I'm softened by this thought and I chuckle slightly in his mouth, fact that makes him step back slowly.

He seems bewildered and I smile again at his expression. "I'm sorry, it's just you're cute when you blush" I say. He looks at me, frowning. "I didn't" he mutters, gesturing for me to come closer to him. I lay my head on his shoulder, breathing lightly. "Says you" I whisper. I'm completely aware of my red cheeks, my beating heart and my smile and I sort of hope he doesn't notice; I look like an enamoured little girl.

"We shouldn't do this" I say after a while. He starts caressing my hair. "No, not at all" he agrees. "What if someone sees us" I think loudly. "What then, let them" he whispers, but I know he wouldn't want that. I'm still wearing my robe and when I realise it I blush more again. "Why are your cheeks flushing now?" he says, looking at me. I look down, embarrassed. "Am I intimidating to you?" he asks. I'm not sure if he wants his voice to sound this low, or if he's just worried about it, but lust immediately rushes through me and I look at his lips once again.

I love the fact that he's careful to watch my eyes and not look down, where I'm sure my body is visible. "We should stay away from each other" I whisper. "I can't" he answers. "I've tried, believe me." "So what will we do now?" I ask. He takes my hand and looks at me, his irises are bonding with mine.

"What you wish" he murmurs. For once, I want him to do whatever he wants to. "You decide." He seems surprised but smiles. Draco's smiles are so rare, especially in the last weeks, that my heart can't help but jump.

"You have an effect on me" I say. I'm suddenly afraid and anxious and I don't know why. Draco's presence is both scaring and comforting near me.

"Do I" he whispers inside my ear. I'm completely invaded by shivers and I step back. "We need to go to sleep now" I murmur. He gently, and waiting for my consent, kisses my lips, and I try to remember his taste. Then we separate, going together to our dorms, but obviously I can't go up with him in the boys' hall.

He's literally dangerous to me. If anyone found out. The effect he has on me. His behaviour. Our origins. Harry.

But for once in my life, I can't stand renouncing to something that makes me feel alive and free. We can always hide, I know it's not what he wants but I'm not ready to come out with him. People would talk. Harry would hate me. Everyone would hate me. And I would end up torn between Draco and everyone else. Would I choose him? Probably. But I don't want him to be alone, or me for what it matters. I'm not worth it.