Furry fellas

(y/n)'s POV:

How nice to be able to lay on my bed right now listening to music and do other fun stuff with my bestie
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lol I wish.

I quickly dodge an attack.

Oof almost got me when I was busy narrating my inner thoughts to you guys- oh shit my spidey senses are tingling.

I hop out the incoming larger object thrown at me, "Give up spider, you being here won't stop me from accomplishing my goals."

I stuck onto a wall, "No can do buddy, I will stop you or else you'll be scoring." I shot two webs each side and launch myself towards the villain but he smirk, "Too late." He press on the red button which then cause a big shockwave, blowing me and the villain away. My body colliding with some objects before I landed harshly on my back.

Damn that hurts like a bitch. I hope my back is okay.

I cough a couple of times as I get up and look over to the machine.

It was destroyed.

Then I see, on the other side of the room, the villain was knock out from the shockwave.

"Well at least that makes my job a lot easier."

I stood on top of a building watching as the cops shove the villain, bind up with webs, inside the van.

I took out my phone to look at the time, "Alright. Looks like I still got time to make it to work."

"Wooo!" I yelled in delight as I backflip off of the building and swing away to work.

~Timeskip~

"Aaaah, finally home. Dad! I'm back!" I called out while entering our apartment and taking off my shoes. I wait for a while.

Still silence. Guess he's not back yet.

But then I notice a note on the counter which read:

I won't be back for a couple of days. There's food in the fridge (your favorite one too;) ). I'll see you then. I love you my sweetiepie.

- Your cool dad

Reading the note made me chuckle. I love my father for trying his best to take care of me ever since my mother passed away.

I head towards my room and as soon as I enter it, I drop my backpack and throw my sore aching body onto my safe haven called bed. Wincing as I felt the nerves on my back shoot up in pain. Oh yeah, it's definitely bruised. Too tired to change into my pyjamas, I layed there for a moment before move around a bit to plug in my earphones, after that I doze off into dreamland.

*Knock knock*

My eyes opened after I sensed the knocks. Who's visiting at this time? Jason never comes around this time due to his family and it's not even time to pay rent yet.... perhaps someone... knows my identity? No, that's unlikely, my mask is always on no matter what. Then who is it? Unless my father ordered something online again. I swear I told him not to recklessly buy anything he sees online.

Feeling dumb for panicking for no reason, I took off my earphones as I get up from my bed and out of my bedroom, closing the door in the process, I make my way towards the front door. As I opened it, I was presented with a big cardboard box.

"I knew it." I mumbled under my breath but then I notice a small detail, there's no marking nor a sticker indicating it's for my dad.