Chapter 20(Part 4)

Flashback:

Ashley: Big bro Fang really does like to smile a lot

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Ashley: Big bro Fang really does like to smile a lot.

Allison: Right?

Ashlyn: Now it's King-san's turn right?

End of Flashback.

Allison nodded. The simps saw Shoyo's eyes slowly open. (Note:The simps noticed that Shoyo's eyes were closed the whole time.)

Allison: As much as I remember, King hasn't really changed much. He looks exactly the same. He looked like a high schooler when he was in middle school. Apart from the physical changes and tattoos and piercings, he his appearance hasn't changed much. Isn't that right, Prince?

Allison looked at Shoyo.

Shoyo: Yes, King-san looks the same when he was in high school today too.

Lily: You both are tempting us more. We wanna see his picture already.

Natsu, Audrey, Ashley & Ashlyn: Yess!

Allison: OkayOkay. 

Audrey: Ehhh? You were telling the truth

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Audrey: Ehhh? You were telling the truth. He looks the same.

Ashlyn: King ni-san is still more handsome than others. 

Allison: What about Shoyo then?

Ashley: He is too. King ni-san and Prince ni-san are equally handsome.

Natsu: Why do I feel like Theo ni-san is gonna be mad when he hears this?

Lily: Hehe, yes. I can hear him shout from a distance.

The other girls laugh except the managers. Somebody's phone rang.

Shoyo: It's mine.

Shoyo took out his phone and went to answer it in a corner. He came back after a few minutes and stood again where he was standing before. 

Allison: Oh shit. I forgot to copy the other pictures in this laptop. 

Audrey: Where are the other pictures then?

Allison: Its probably in my office's computer. Hold on I'll ask Eli to send me the pictures again after the program. Butttt good news is that I had copied some other pictures incase I forget.

Shoyo lifted his wrist to check his watch. 

Shoyo: I'll get going now. Its almost time to start so I'll take a quick look if things are in order or not.

Allison: Stay a bit longer. The program can wait plus the others need to work how they think is best sometimes. You can go and check after 5 more minutes.

Shoyo: No, its fine. 

Allison: Just 5 more minutes. 

Shoyo: No. 

Allison also lifter her wrist to check the time.

Allison: We still have half an hour left to start so five minutes won't do any harm. Kinggg, tell him to wait a little longer. I want to show his pictures too.

Allison and Shoyo turned towards Kaizen. Kaizen nodded his head.

Shoyo: Not a minute more than 5.

Allison turned back to Shoyo gave a wide grin. She again turned back to Kaizen.

Allison: He gets that from you as well. No wonder you both and your habits are alike.

Shoyo went back to closing his eyes. The simps found out that they had been staring at Shoyo not realizing for a long time that they hadn't looked away. They were lost in their own world, daydreaming. Some of their cheeks flushed pink due to embarrassment whereas some didn't know how to fell and others remaining were already imagining their wedding (Atsumu, Kenma and Oikawa are probably the ones). They had finally come to their senses and now were paying attention to the screen.

Allison: Now, now. Lets see Shoyo's pictures first since he'll be going soon.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

END OF CHAPTER 20 (PART 4)

Next chapter coming soon. Will take a few dayss but yeahh.