Chapter 1

Shoyo arrived at Inarizaki around 8:10. He just reached the school gate. He paused for a while and looked at the school. He was staring at it for a while when someone called him. He looked at the direction where he heard the voice. He saw a pair of twins.

Shoyo's pov: Hmm...guess they are the team members. The grey haired one looks he is done with the blonde. And the blonde looks like...   BARRY B. BENSON AND SANGWOO?!!
(A/n: Atsumu stans don't come for me😓)

???: Yo, Are you the new kid? Ya know the one who was supposed to be the manager for the volleyball team?
Shoyo: uh-yeah.
???: What it your name manager-kun?
Shoyo: I'm Shoyo Hinata.
???: Thats a good name Shoyo-kun. I'm Miya Atsumu, setter of the team and this is my dumb twin b--

The grey haired one smacked the blonde's head. He rubbed his head

Atsumu: Ow, ow, ow. What was that for?
???: Shut up Barry B. Benson. I'm sorry about him. I'm Miya Osamu, wing spiker of the team. We'll be in your care for a while.
Shoyo: Sure.

Shoyo gave a bright smile which made Osamu and Atsumu blush a little. Atsumu fowarded his hand towards Shoyo.

Atsumu:Welcome to the team, Shoyo-kun.
Shoyo: Thank you Atsumu-san.

Shoyo also gave his hand foward for the handshake. He smiled again, making the twins blush a bit harder.

Shoyo: So are you gonna let go or...

Atsumu was lost in thought that he did not even realize he didn't let go of Shoyo's hand. He quickly let go and turned into a red tomato.

Atsumu: U-uh sorry!
Shoyo: Please don't apologize Atsumu-san. Its okay.

Osamu who was watching all this, felt rage burning inside him and he didn't know why.

Atsumu: So Hinata-kun what made you become our manager?
Shoyo: Well, I'm leaving for America next month and my dad got transferred here due to some business, so I guess thats why.
Atsumu: Do you also like to play volleyball, Shoyo-kun?
Shoyo: Yeah. I like volleyball. I even used to play it before I quitted.
Atsumu:Why did you qu--

Sangw--(I mean)Atsumu was cut off by someone.

???: Are you gonna ask him all the questions here or...

Even though the twins did not look back, they knew whose voice it was and started sweating nervously.It gave chills down their spine. They slowly turned around.

Osamu: O-oh s-sorry captain!

The guy gives them a cold glare and looks towards Shoyo.

???: I'm Kita Shinsuke, captain of the team.I am really sorry if they troubled you.

Kita bowed.

Shoyo: No its okay. Please don't bother.
Kita: Are you sure?
Shoyo: Yes.
Kita: If you need help with anything, please i---

Bzzzzz...Bzzzzz...Bzzzzz

Before Kita could finish, Shoyo's phone started to ring.

Shoyo: Please excuse me.
Kita: Yes!

Shoyo gave a small smile and went into a corner to pick up the phone. He took about 5 minutes and soon came back to where the others were standing.

Shoyo: I'm sorry about that.
Kita: Its fine. Lets head to the gym. The others must be waiting.
Shoyo:Sure.

Kita started leading them into the gym followed by Shoyo. Atsumu and Osamu started walking behind Shoyo. They entered the gym. Everybody was practicing.

Kita: Everybody gather around.

Everybody stopped their practice and headed towards Kita and the others.

Kita: Since the coach isn't feeling a bit well, the afternoon practice is cancelled. But if you would still like to practice then, please ask the spare keys from the office. Now, please meet our new manager.

Shoyo moved a bit foward.

Shoyo: I'm Hinata Shoyo, Hope we can get along...
Kita: Everybody, introduce yourselves and tell your position, starting from Suna.
Suna: Suna Rintarou, middle blocker.
Aran: I'm Ojiro Aran, the ace of the team.

Like this, everybody introduced themselves.

Atsumu: Say Shoyo-kun, are you free this weekend?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
END OF CHAPTER 1

MEME OF THE DAY:

Thank you for reading('∀`)♡