Chapter 3

Flashback:

Atsumu: Okay, Okay. We'll go. Let's go Samu'.

B. Be- I mean Atsumu turned to see Osamu only to see that he wasn't there.

End of flashback.

Atsumu: Samu' you bastard.

Osamu had already left. Atsumu started running out of the gym. Suna sighed (he's clearly annoyed). He closed the gym and locked the door. He also went towards his class. Just as he entered the class, the bell rang and everybody else started getting in. The teacher came a while later.

Teacher: Alright class, today we have a new student joining us. Please treat him well. You may come in.

Shoyo entered. Murmurs and whispers could be heard as he made his way next to the teacher.

Teacher: Please introduce yourself.
Shoyo: I'm Hinata Shoyo. Hope we all get along.

Shoyo bowed his head a little and quickly stood up again.

Teacher: Alright then, I am your math teacher for this semester, Lin Sizuki. Please call me Miss Lin.
Shoyo:Yes, Ms. Lin.
Teacher: Currently, there are only 3 seats empty, one next to Suna, other next to Himari and the third next to Yuta. You can sit beside to whoever you want. Suna, Himari and Yuto, please raise your hands.

Suna, Himari and Yuto raises their hands.

Shoyo: I'll sit next to Suna-san, Ms. Lin.
Teacher: Very well. Please go and take your sit.

Shoyo went and sat next to Suna. As he made his way, he could hear whispers from other students.

Teacher:Okay then, Please turn your pages to page no.7

Timeskip to the end of class.
The bell rang.

Teacher: So, thats all for today. Your next teacher might be a bit late so please behave.

The teacher left.

Suna:Here, the gym keys.

Suna whispered to Shoyo and slided it to his desk.

Shoyo: Oh I forgot that I am also in incharge for that. I am sorry for troubling you.
Suna: Its fine.
Shoyo:Thank you again, Suna-san.

Shoyo smiled making Suna's heart go doki doki. Just then the teacher came.

Timeskip again to break because I don't want the study part.

It was break time. Shoyo was swarmed around by girls. The whole break went like that.
(Poor Shoyo╥﹏╥. He cant even have a break)

Suna:You are quite popular.
Shoyo: Yeah, I know.(The confidence ( ˘ ³˘)♥) I heard that a lot from my friends.
Suna: Doesn't it feel exhausting to be crowded by people.
Shoyo: Yeah! Its kinda uncomfortable so I try my best to avoid them
Suna: You are the first person I met who denied the "popular title". Many would say "its actually fine."
Shoyo: I have heard that as well.
(I wanna have confidence like himಥ⌣ಥ.)
Suna: Wow, you must have been popular in your onld school as well.
Shoyo: You could say that.
Suna: What made you popular in your previous school?
(Excuse ME sir, what do you MEAN by "what made you popular?". He's got the looks, he's hot, he's cute, he's funny, he's perfect and a FUCKING BALL OF SUNSHINE.
Suna: Shut up. I didn't ask you.
A/n:Says the one who is found in many fanfics of Hinata Harem😒.
Suna: Yeah, yeah go do your job.)

Shoyo:Well, I was the school council president.
Suna: That must have been tiring because you must have been busy with paperworks and school work all the time .
Shoyo: Thats true but I had help from my friends.
Suna:Your friends must have also been quite popular.
Shoyo:Yeah thats also true. We had to skip classes for half a year for that.
(Why am I troubling m- I mean our sunshine so much😩ಥ_ಥ)
Suna:Yet you all still get the highest score?
Shoyo: I won't deny that as well.
(Yes, Shoyo is smart)
Suna: How did you even become the student council in the first place?
(Good question.
Suna: Bruh- mind your own business.)
Shoyo: The school council is chosen from the 1st year for 3years: 1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year. They remain the same until they graduate.
Suna: I see. Which school did you went to before?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
END OF CHAPTER 3

meme of the day: