Chapter 23

Flashback:

Naruto: Yup but it isn't all that great y'know? The exam is too hard and we get tons of homework everyday. Plus lectures get boring even more each and every time. Its nothing more but just torture.

Sugawara: Well, that's what all school are like..

???: Tobio-kun?

End of Flashback.

Kageyama: Daisuke-san?

Daisuke: What are you doing here, Tobio?

Lily popped from behind Daisuke.

Lily: He's your cousin, right, Dai-san?

Daisuke twisted his neck a back a little and nodded at Lily. He then turned back to look at Kageyama.

Kageyama: I was here with my friends.

Daisuke: I see. 

Daisuke then walked away and stood beside a red-haired guy.

Tsukkishima: Pfft..The king doesn't get along with his cousins.

Kageyama: Its not like that. I already told before, we aren't that close.

Kageyama said angrily turning to Tsukkishima.

Oikawa: Your cousin is quite handsome, Tobio-kun. I thought he was a just good looking in the picture but he's more good looking now that I have seen him with my own eyes.

Yamaguchi: Yeah he does look good.

Asahi: They both look exactly alike.

Semi: Now that I see it, they have the same hair and eyes.

Kageyama: We both inherited our mother's and father's looks. His father and my mother are siblings. That was until my mother died. 

Naruto had already ran to greet Lily. 

Sugawara: How old is he, Kageyama?

Kageyama: He's 27, Suga-san.

Tendou: Eh~ He still looks like he's in his early twenties though. And whats with such a big age difference between you both?

(its gonna be a long ass paragraph cuz i'm too lazy)

Kageyama: His parents had an arranged marriage way earlier than my parents because our late grandfather was pressuring them so he could extend his business. After their marriage, grandfather also started pressured my mother to get married as well but because of his disease, he died an early death. After that, Daisuke-san's father, my uncle became the head of the family. Uncle inherited half of his wealth and took on grandfather's personality. My mom was supposed to get the other half but according to grandfather's will, she had to get married first. Rather than my grandfather, my uncle was rather easygoing yes he also pressured my mom to get married but he allowed her to select who she wanted to marry. Since my mom didn't like anyone of the suitors back then, she asked my uncle if she could marry later. My mother was very dear to my uncle since childhood so he agreed. Finally the next year after my uncle got married, his wife was pregnant with Daisuke-san. After his birth, my uncle once again persuaded my mom to get married since he also wanted niece and nephews. But my mom still did not agree. The same year, mom met my dad. They studied in the same middle school. They slowly got to know each other. That friendship slowly turned to love and love into marriage. My mom and dad got married 3 years after they reunited. Uncle wasn't very happy but he soon accepted it. My mom and dad got busy in making everything stable in case of any scenario in the future so yeah. They had me after 2 years after my sister was born. 

Sugawara: I know this is personal but may I ask why you and Daisuke-san don't get along?

(Welp get ready for another long paragraph)

Kageyama: Daisuke-san, Miwa-san and Suzue-san and me got along rather well when we were kids. My parents had went on a business trip when I was a year and half. When they were returning, they airplane had an accident with another and they were both killed during it(This ain't true. They never told what happened to Kageyama's parent in the original manga so just made it up.) Later after investigating what happened, it was later found at that it was because of the radiation waves from the control tower. Daisuke-san happened to be in the control tower too then since he was with uncle to pick them up. They were in the control tower. When uncle had to pick an urgent call, he left Daisuke-san alone. Daisuke-san was a very naive and curious child back then. Daisuke-san started checking out the control room and he tripped on a wire. As he was about to fall, he tried to grab onto something but he accidentally pressed a button and fell down. That button was the button to change directions on the radar of the plane my parents were in. Later the incident was found out by my uncle and he started showing hatred towards Daisuke-san. Seeing how his father ignored him, he started becoming distant with us too. He still blames himself after all these years.

???: But it was never Daisuke's fault, you know?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

END OF CHAPTER 23