Chapter 13

Flashback:

Ashley: Aniki, whats the time?

Shoyo: 4 minutes, 57 seconds until it turns 3.

Ashley: Can we stop for a minute?

End of Flashback.

Shoyo: Sure.

The horse stopped so did the cars.

Shoyo: Did you need something, Ash?

Ashley: No. I wanna go in the car.

Shoyo: But I thought you wanted to go on a horse. Anything wrong?

Ashley: No, no. You're gonna be late. Keith onii chan said to be back by 3.

Shoyo: You know that they can wait a bit more for me, don't you?

Ashley: But still. We can go on a horse next time as well.

Shoyo: They need to learn how to have patience as well. They can't always expect me to arrive on time. 

Ashley: I know how my brother is. He's gonna annoy you because you were late.

Shoyo: Then let him. He can do a few more laps if he does that.

Ashley chuckled. 

Ashley: Please, Prince aniki, you should go. We can go some other time.

Shoyo sighed.

Shoyo: Fine then.

Shoyo got off the horse and helped Ashley to get off as well. He knocked the window. The window slided open.

Kita: Is there a problem, Hinata-san?

Shoyo: Can you keep Ashley in as well? She insisted on coming with you all.

Kita: Sure!

Kita opened the door and Ashley got in the car next to Kita.

Kita: What about you, Hinata-san?

Shoyo: The horse is still here. I'll go ahead on it. Please take care of Ashley for me.

Atsumu's head popped out from behind Kita's. 

Atsumu: We'll take care of her Shoyo-kun. Don't worry.

Shoyo: Thank you, Atsumu-san. 

Shoyo want back to the horse and got on it. Kita closed the car door. Ashley and the others were looking from the window. The cars started. The horse also started moving slowly, the car followed behind it. Soon the horse picked up the speed and was now far ahead of the cars. The horse was no where longer to be seen.

Atsumu: Wow that was quick.

Ashley: Hehe, thats Prince Aniki for you.

Akaashi: Yes, your aniki is very cool.

There was silence in the car after that. Then after about 7-9 minutes later, the car stopped. James knocked the door.

James: We are here.

Everyone got out of the car and now were standing in front of a big palace.