Chapter 4

Flashback:

Shoyo: The school council is chosen from the 1st year for 3years: 1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year. They remain the same until they graduate.
Suna: I see. Which school did you went to before?

End of flashback.

Shoyo: Oh I went to America's Axel High.
Suna: So you came back from America?
Shoyo: Basically yeah.
Suna: When did you come to Japan?
(Bro this is not a questionnaire. Why the fuck are you asking him so much. Leave the poor sunshine alone.
Suna: Go away😒.)
Shoyo: Half a month ago.
Suna: Why didn't you apply before?
Shoyo: My parents had a business trip to Hokkaido so yeah...
Suna: I see. Do you have siblings?
Shoyo: Yeah, I have a seven-year-old sister.

Shoyo's phone vibrated. He took it out.)

Shoyo: Please excuse me.
Suna: Sure.

Shoyo then started texting someone for about 2-4 minutes and put the phone beside him.

Shoyo: I'm sorry.
Suna: Don't mind.
Shoyo: Anymore questions?
(See, even he is annoyed by all those questions. Give him a rest.
Suna: Shut up. He isn't😤.
Sure sure😒)
Suna: Where do you live?
(Again with the questions svjshslshsjhsksjskshsk.
Suna: Go away😠)
Shoyo: Its about a 40 minute walk fron school. Its actually 30 but I have to pick my sister up from her school.
Suna: Why? Aren't your parents home or something?
Shoyo: Actually no, my parents are busy almost all day so yeah but they make time for us on weekends so we don't complain.
Suna: Can I have your number so that I can add you on the group chat later?
Shoyo: Sure. Its XXX-XXXX-XX.
Suna: I'll add you later in the evening.
Shoyo: Ok! Oh right by the way, is it okay if we shift the welcome party on Friday after school?
Suna: I guess it'll be fine. You can ask the others during lunch break time.
Shoyo: Thank you Suna-san. But can you please ask them for me? I have to go to the office later to get my routine.

Shoyo looked at him and gave his puppy eyes which made Suna blush. He looked away.

Shoyo: Huh? Why did you look away, Suna-san?
Suna: N-nothing I just thought I heard someone call me. I guess my ears were just ringing. But sure... I'll ask them for you.
(HAH! simp.
Suna: Shut up and go away.
😒)
Shoyo: Oh okay and thanks again, Suna-san.

Shoyo gave a bright smile.

Suna: S-sure.

Timeskip because I don't want to the the class parts.

During Lunch break:

Suna: Lets go the others are in the canteen.
Shoyo: Okay.

Suna and Shoyo headed toward the canteen. They saw the others were already there, eating. They both went there. Suna sat down beside Aran.

Kita: Please have a seat, Hinata-san.
Shoyo: Thanks but I have to go to the office so I'll see you all later. Byee.

Shoyo walked away from the table and left the canteen.

Aran: He sure is a weird one.
Kita: Yeah, I guess. We're having a training camp this week. The schools will arrive at Friday but the camp will start from Monday.
Atsumu: Sounds fun!
Suna: Hinata asked if we could shift the party this Friday after school.
Osamu: I'm down!
Kita: Sure. Suna, tell him that we can go on Friday and also tell him about the training camp.
Suna: Yes Kita-san.
Kita: That's all. Does anyone have anything to say or ask?

Everybody shook their head.

Kita: Then, thats all for today.

Kita stood up as he picked up his lunchbox. He left the canteen.

Atsumu: Well, this is gonna be tiring.
Osamu: Shut up barry.

Atsumu glared at Osamu.

Aran: Stop fighting and eat your food quietly.
Atsumu: Tch...

Atsumu stopped glaring and continued eating his food. After a while, everyone had finished eating.

Osamu: Gonna go to the bathroom.

Osamu stood up as he said that and went towards the bathroom. As he went out, he bumped into someone.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
END OF CHAPTER 4

Thank you for reading.