Chapter 11

Flashback:

Shoyo: Ah okay! Is it okay if I give him a quick call before we go?

Kita: Sure.

Shoyo lifted his phone and gave a call. As the other line picked up, He(Shoyo) quickly took his ear away from the phone.

End of flashback.

A loud music came from the mobile. Even though the speaker wasn't on, the music could be heard clearly and loudly. 

Shoyo: Yeah, I'm not convincing them for this.

The music stopped and Shoyo put the phone near his ear. Shoyo was teasing the person on the other line. It continued for  a minute or two and then Shoyo finally ended the call.

Shoyo: Yup! Lets go now. It's almost gonna be 12.

Atsumu: Right.

Shoyo: I know a nice restaurant. Lets go there.

Kita: Sure!

They ordered and ate a lot. The chatted a lot too. It was almost about 2:30. Shoyo paid the bill. They went toward the convenience store. Shoyo bought 20 packets of chocolate. (Please share me some.)They were outside the convenience store.

Atsumu: Shoyo-kun, you bought a lot of chocolates.

Shoyo: Hehe I guess.

Kita: Let us help you carry them.

Shoyo: Thanks, Kita-san.

Daichi: Well then, where do we have to take them?

Shoyo: Its a short walk from here.

Iwaizumi: Well then, lead the way.

Shoyo nodded as he took the lead and the others followed him. He then took a few turns. As he said that it was only a short walk, they stopped infront of a big gate.

 As he said that it was only a short walk, they stopped infront of a big gate

Soyo: This is our stop. Let----

Someone hugged Shoyo from behind.

???: Aniki!!

It was a little girl. 

(we ignore the ears again:3)

Shoyo turned around.

Shoyo: Ash?

The little girl giggled.

Shoyo: What are you doing here, Ashley?

The little girl continued giggling. Shoyo sighed.

Shoyo: Then Ashley doesn't want to eat the jelly. Welll, more for me and Lyn I guess.

The girl pouted and finally spoke up.

Ashley: Thats not fair, aniki. I want some too..

Shoyo: I won't give it to you unless you tell me what you're doing here.

Ashley: Fine... I went to buy your favorite chocolate.

Shoyo: Is that the chocolate in that bag then?

Ashley: Yup!

Ashley gave a bright smile.

Shoyo: But still... You came here alone?

Ashley: ...

Shoyo gave a worried smile.

Shoyo: Lets leave that beside. Who knows that you're here?

Ashley: Only Lyn...

Shoyo: How did you sneak out then?

Ashley: We started playing hide and seek. It was Aubrey aniki's turn to seek so me and Lyn were hiding together. Thats when I got out.

Shoyo: Then, what about the bruise on your right toe?

A devilish aura surrounded Shoyo. Even though you could not see it, you could feel chills being around him. He also had a serious look on his face. the others except Ashley and Shoyo were about to die from cold.

Ashley: O-oh t-that. It's nothing much. I kinda tripped when I was going down the road.

Ashley scratched her head and said.

Shoyo: Does it hurt?

Ashley: Nope. The pain went a while ago.

Shoyo's aura came back to its warm nature. The others got saved from dying.

Shoyo: Sure.

Shoyo gave a warm smile. Ok nevermind they all are having a heart attack now.

Shoyo picked Ashley in a bridal style(just like ciel and sebastian).

Shoyo: Don't do something reckless like this again. If you do, then no jelly for you the next time I visit.

Ashley: Okay, Okay. I'm sorry. I promise I won't do something like this ever again.

Ashley pouted. Shoyo chuckled a little.

Shoyo: Promise?

Ashley: Promise.

Shoyo: Oh right! By the way this is Ashley.

Shoyo said turning towards the others. The others had already revived by then because they did not want to surprise Shoyo and Ashley with corpses of them lying on the ground.

Ashley: Prince aniki, are they your friends?

Shoyo: Yup!

Yaku: Prince aniki?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

END OF CHAPTER 11

Meme of the day: