Chapter 21

LATE CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR SPECIAL

Flashback:

Allison turned back to Shoyo gave a wide grin. She again turned back to Kaizen.

Allison: He gets that from you as well. No wonder you both and your habits are alike.

Shoyo went back to closing his eyes. The simps found out that they had been staring at Shoyo not realizing for a long time that they hadn't looked away. They were lost in their own world, daydreaming. Some of their cheeks flushed pink due to embarrassment whereas some didn't know how to fell and others remaining were already imagining their wedding (Atsumu, Kenma and Oikawa are probably the ones). They had finally come to their senses and now were paying attention to the screen.

Allison: Now, now. Lets see Shoyo's pictures first since he'll be going soon.

End of Flashback.

Allison paused the projector for a while.

Allison: Hm. I remember having his photo as well. 

Allison looked at Shoyo. She whispered to him. Shoyo opened his eyes and glanced at her. He tilted his head a bit. Allison nodded with a smile as though she was reassuring him. Shoyo closed his eyes again and Allison gave a small chuckle. She looked at the five girls(Ashley, Ashlyn, Natsu, Lily and Audrey) and signaled some things using only her eyes while keeping a straight face. The girls nodded. The simps saw it but didn't get what it meant. Some of them got a bit curious but thought it was some family matter so didn't bother to ask about it. Then, Allison finally continued projecting.

 Then, Allison finally continued projecting

Allison: There it is.

Audrey: Ni-chan, you didn't mention we had to bring sunglasses too.

Lily: I would have applied some sunscreen if you had told before.

Natsu: My brother is hot right.(A/n: yes)

Natsu raised her eyebrow with a smirk.

Ashley: This is too bright for our eyes.

The simps turned bright red.(Anyone want fresh red, juicy tomatoes?) Some of their noses were bleeding but wiped it so the others don't notice it.

Oikawa: He's soo pretty. Looks very fine husband material.

Everybody looked at him excluding Shoyo and Kaizen.

Oikawa: WHAT?? Why are you looking at me like that? i said what I said.

Allison laughed and everybody turned to her(except Shoyo and Kaizen).

Allison: I'm sorry. This is too funny. I didn't mean to disrespect you. Its just that this is the first time someone said it to him face to face so freely and loudly. I really like your confidence and courage. Whats your name, kid?

Oikawa: The name's Oikawa Tooru. I'm not a kid and mind you, we' re the same ag--

Iwaizumi hit Oikawa's head.

Oikawa: Oww. Iwa-chan, what was that for?

Iwaizumi: I'm sorry about him. 

Allison: Its fine. Its not his fault. We really haven't introduced ourselves to begin with so I apologize in everyone else's behalf. 

Sugawara: No no! We should apologize too. We also didn't introduce ourselves... err-

Allison: Allison, Ally for short. And Oikawa-kun, I'm 19.

Oikawa: EH?? You look the same age as Karasuno's manager.

Oikawa looked at Kiyoko and turned to Allison again.

Oikawa: You gotta tell me your secrets.

Allison: I'll list it down in a paper and give it to you later.

Oikawa: Omg thank you. By the way, you slay your looks.

Allison: Thank you. You too, are a handsome young man.

Shoyo bowed down to Kaizen and left.

Allison: Oh well! Guess 5 minutes were over.

Kaizen looked at his watch.

Kaizen: 15 minutes. Everyone in the court.

Kaizen also left.

Allison: Audrey, Lily, take our guests to the court along with Natsu, Ashley and Ashlyn. I'll be there soon with the others.

Allison closed the laptop and gathered the wires and projector and put it in a corner. She hurriedly went upstairs.

Audrey: Well, we should get going.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

Lily: I'll got get the door. You all can got there.

Audrey nodded.

Audrey: Lets go.

The simps got up and Audrey led the way to the court from the back door.

With the Simps and the 4 girls:

Audrey led them to the court. As they entered, they saw all the projectors were on. The only difference was that it showed the video of people(like a zoom call). The chairs were arranged facing the stage. Mariam came towards them. The court was fully decorated with beautiful flowers, balloons, streamers, etc.

Mariam: I couldn't introduce myself properly before. I'm Mariam, the same age as Shoyo. Please get yourself seated. Audrey, take them there.

Audrey then took them to their seats. The Miya twins noticed a few familiar face.

Atsumu: Samu', aren't those the ones who came to pick up Shoyo-kun that day?

Osamu: Yeah.

Everyone turned to where the Miya twins were looking.

Audrey: Oh you mean Chuuya-san and the others?

Suna: Yes. Do you know them?

Audrey: Chuuya-san is Alexander's brother. Dazai-san is Chuuya-san's boyfriend. Akutagawa-san and Atsushi-san are Chuuya-san and Dazai-san's friend or subordinate. And Akutagawa-san and Atsushi-san are dating.

???: Have you seen Lily, Audrey-chan?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

END OF CHAPTER 21

Chapter 22 coming tomorrow. Will try to update daily for this week. Thank you for having patience. Happy late Christmas and New Year.