Chapter 12

Flashback:

Ashley: Prince aniki, are they your friends?

Shoyo: Yup!

Yaku: Prince aniki?

End of flashback.

Shoyo: It's a nickname which is pass down to generations from one family to another family. It's somewhat like a title. Instead of my name, most of the people around me call that.

Komori: Its somewhat like addressing a royal.

Shoyo: Well, you can say that. Should we get going now? It'll be around 3 when we reach there.

Yamaguchi: Sure.

Shoyo: Its a bit of a long walk so we have to take a cab from here. Keith said that he booked some. I'll go and ask there.

Shoyo pointed to a house.

???: No need, Prince-san

???: No need, Prince-san. The cars are ready. We are just waiting for your order.

They turned around to see a man wearing a black suit. He bowed his head.

(This is James by the way :3)

Shoyo: Then bring them out.

James: Yes.

James went in the house. The stairs went up.(just like the garage doors which goes up to open) From there, came out three limosuines. (damn they rich)

James got out of the white one and headed towards them

James: We're ready to go, Prince-san.

Shoyo: Well, y'all can get in. We don't wanna be late.

Semi: O-oh right.

Everybody got in the cars. As Shoyo was about to get in the car, Ashley pulled his hand.

Shoyo: What happened, Ash?

Ashley: Can we go on a horse instead........Please... I want to go with you .

Shoyo chuckled. 

Shoyo: Sure. James, bring out one.

James: Yes Prince-san. 

Shoyo: Take Ash with you as well. Ash, pick the one you fancy and put on the saddle on it.

Ashley had a bright smile. 

Ashley: Ok Prince aniki.

James bowed again.

James: Shall we go, Ashley?

Ashley nodded and both James and Ashley headed towards the house.

Shoyo looked towards the cars. 

Shoyo: It'll take a while. Well, I guess I have to keep you and them waiting as well. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yamaguchi: I guess we can wait a bit more. Its no big deal.

Shoyo: Thank you for the patience.

They waited for about 2-3 minutes.

ANIKIIIIII!!!!

Ashley's voice called. Everybody looked at the direction where she called from. Ashley came running. Behind her, James leading a beautiful white horse.

Ashley: Anikiiiiii, can we go on this one?

Shoyo: Hm...Lets go.

Ashley's face was beaming with a smile.

Shoyo: Well, we should hurry now.

James: The saddle is set. We should take our departure now.

Shoyo nodded and carried Ashley and put her on the horse. He turned toward the others(Kita and all) again.

Shoyo: I'll go with Ashley. Please open the windows if you want. We'll be going side by side so please tell if its uncomfortable or anything. Thats all.

With saying that, Shoyo shut the door.

James: Prince-san, we'll take it from here.

Shoyo nodded and he also hopped onto the horse. James went back to his car and he started the car. The horse started walking. The cars followed it. Soon, the horse and the cars were parallel and the speed was tied. (If you don't understand, basically it means that they are going at the same speed.) Shoyo was riding(not thaaaattt riding. I mean the horse) elegantly and gracefully(Yuh, thats why his nicknames is 'Prince'). 

Ashley: Aniki, whats the time?

Shoyo: 4 minutes, 57 seconds until it turns 3. 

Ashley: Can we stop for a minute?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

END OF CHAPTER 12

Meme of the day: