Chapter 7

So basically, a few chapters are Shoyo's birthday special. I know it is a bit late because class started and homeworks and all.

It was almost a week since Shoyo was a manager at Inarizaki High. By then, the 4 Inarizaki players(Kita, Osamu, Atsumu and Suna) had already fallen for him. They all had got a lot closer. They all started to get to know each other more.

Timeskip: Friday

It was the day when the schools who were in the training camp would visit and stay for rest of the week. Kita was walking towards the gym when somebody called his name from behind.)

Kita-san...

Kita turned behind.

Kita: Oh! Hinata-san. Did you need something?

Shoyo stopped infront of him and was panting to catch his breath.

Shoyo: Um, I'm gonna be a bit late for todays party. I need to go somewhere after that so I gotta change. I'll try to reach here as fast as I can.

Kita: Its okay. You can take your time. 5 minutes will go by waiting for them. We can wait.

Shoyo: Thank you so much Kita-san. I'll try not to be late.

Kita: Sure. You should open up the gym now. Our guests will reach here soon.

Shoyo: Okay, Kita-san.

Shoyo opened the gym door and entered along with Kita.

Shoyo: I'll clean it up a bit.

Kita: I'll help you as well.

Shoyo: Thank you again, Kita-san.

Shoyo gave a bright smile which made Kita's heart race.

Kita: N-no problem.

Shoyo: I'll go get the cleaning supplies.

Shoyo went to get them. They both started cleaning. Soon after a while, everything had been set just then the all the Inarizaki players arrived.

Kita: You guys are a bit late today.

Aran: Sorry, the bus was a bit late.

Akagi: Yup, Me and Riseki had to wait for half an hour.

Ginjima: I had to make a quick stop at the supermarket with Ren and Yuto.

Kita: Try not to be late next time. Suna, Atsumu and Osamu, you're cleaning the gym in the afternoon.

Atsumu: B-but Kita-san.

Shoyo chuckled a bit.

Shoyo: Let me guess Kita-san, Atsumu-san and Osamu-san had a fight again and Suna-san must have overslept.

Atsumu: Hehe....

Atsumu gave a flustered smile. Everybody except Shoyo, Kita and Atsumu started laughing.

Kita: Alright, thats enough. Everyone please go change.

Everybody except Kita and Shoyo: Okay!

Everybody went in the changing room.

Kita: Oh right, Hinata-san, here.

Kita gave a file like list and a pen.

Shoyo: This is?

Kita: Its a list of the members who are attending the training camp.

Shoyo: Its a long list.

Kita: Yeah. If you wouldn't mind, could you please check whether everyone in this list is present or not when the teams arrive? Lat time one of the teams had a member missing(one of the forgotten people). He missied the bus so he arrived later. Since nobody noticed, the coaches have asked to do this. If its too much trouble then please tell me. I'll do it.

Shoyo: Its fine Kita-san. It'll be easier for me to get to know them as well.

Kita: Thank you, Hinata-san. Then I'll leave it to you.

Shoyo: Sure, Kita-san.

Kita also went to get changed. Shoyo was looking at the list.

Shoyo's POV:

Hm. Nekoma, Fukurodani,Kamomedai, Itachiyama, Shiratorizawa, Seijoh and Karasuno.

The Inarizaki members came out of the changing room. Just then, the coach arrived. Everybody stood infront of them.

Coach: This will be our 3rd training camp this year. On our first camp, Itachiyama and Shiratorizawa both had secured the first place by winning equal matches. The second training camp was all draws. So, this time we should secure first place.

Everybody except the coach and Shoyo: Yes sir.

Coach: Hinata.

Shoyo: Hai?

Coach: Take care or help them if they need something. Even the other schools. I'll leave them to you.

Shoyo: Yes!

Coach: That's all. You can go ahead and practice. I have to check some things.

Everyone except the coach: Yes sir!

The coach left and Atsumu headed towards Shoyo.

Atsumu: Say Shoyo-kun, do you know how to cook?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

END OF CHAPTER 7

MEME OF THE DAY: