Chapter 6

Hey so this is Dazai's birthday special.

Flashback:

A car horn interrupted their thoughts. An orange haired guy raised his hands which was a wave towards them. Along with the orange haired guy, the brown haired guy and the white haired guy with him also waved their hands. The black haired one with them just nodded. Shoyo waved back.

End of Flashback.

Kita: You know them Hinata-san?

Shoyo: Uh- yeah.

???: SHO-CHAN! HURRY UP

The brown haired guy called.

Shoyo: Give me a minute.

Shoyo hand signaled it.

Shoyo: Oh right. I forgot it was today. Well then, I will see you guys tomorrow.

Atsumu: Okay then.

No one's POV:

The 4 guys were waiting for a particular tangerine. Girls were drooling over them. Just then, the tangerine finally came out of school along with Suna. A pair of twins stopped them followed by other 5. They were talking for a while when the orange haired one noticed and honked the car horn to get their attention. The tangerine and the others looked and the orange waved. He signaled "Give me a minute" and started talking with the others again.

With the 4 dudes:

???: Chuuya, you know its my birthday, right?

Chuuya: Oh gimme a break. Ofcourse I know its your birthday, you suicide maniac.

???: Dazai-san, we all know it your birthday. 

???: The sushi is right, Dazai-san.

???: Who the hell are you calling a Sushi, Akutagawa?

Akutagawa: That would be you, Atsushi.

Dazai: Eh? By the way Chuuya, since its my birthday, I have something to ask you but you can't refuse.

Chuuya: Sure.

Dazai: Promise?

Chuuya: ...Fine, promise

The Tangerine was finally done talking with the others and now was walking towards the 4. 

Dazai: YEY! Sho-chan is coming. Now Chuuya, I want you to close your eyes.

Chuuya: HAH? Why?

Dazai: Because this is related to my birthday gift.

Chuuya: Tch... Fine

Chuuya closed his eyes. Dazai gave a thumbs up to the tangerine and the tangerine immediately rushed towards them. Akutagawa and Atsushi also looked at each other and nodded. When Shoyo reached their, he got on his knees.So did the Dazai, Akutagawa and Atsushi. Dazai gave Shoyo a bouquet of red roses. They all surrounded Chuuya and fowarded their Bouquets to him. It was like a proposal or maybe even a confession. The other students who were leaving, paused to see what was going to happen. The volleyball team was dumbfounded especially the 4 simps.

Dazai: Open your eyess now, Chuuya.

Dazai said in a cheesy yet romantic way.

Chuuya opened his eyes just to see he was surrounded by 4 giants on their knees holding their bouquets for him. Chuuya's face started getting hot as his face turned into scarlet from blushing if that was even possible.

Chuuya: E-eh!? W-what is t-th-this? W-what are y-you four d-doing?

Chuuya asked as he stuttered.

Dazai: This is what I want to ask. You have to choose one of us as a date and you can't refuse. You promised.

Chuuya: B-but th-this?!

Dazai: Hurry up and choose, Chuuya, We are getting hungry.

Chuuya: F-fine, I-I choose Dazai...

Dazai's face lit up as though it was the sun. It was brighter than ever. Dazai was overjoyed. He started jumping with happiness. The other three stood up and looked at Dazai. Atsushi and Akutagawa exchanged their flowers as they also pecked each others lips. Shoyo kept smiling. Chuuya's face was still as red as ever.

Dazai: Okay. Now, the most important question. Why did you choose me?

Chuuya: T-that I--um... Atsushi and Akutagawa are already dating so they are each others date. And I can't basically choose Sho-chan because that means King is definitely gonna kill me which only leaves you...a-and I-um have l-lik-liked you for quite a l-long.

Chuuya's voice lowered into a whisper as he said the last line. Dazai's face immediately turned into a tomato when he heard that(He was extremely near Chuuya to the point he could hear his whisper).

Chuuya: But the main question is... HOW THE FUCK DID YOU EVEN MANAGE TO GET SHOYO INVOLVED INTO THIS???

Chuuya's voice immediately turned into a roar. Dazai gave a wide grin(do not trust it). Chuuya started chasing Dazai around the car until Dazai finally hid behind Shoyo.

Dazai: Sho-chan, save me

Chuuya stopped infront of Shoyo.

Chuuya: DON'T HIDE BEHIND HIM. COME OUT BASTARD.

Shoyo: Chuuya-san, let him go this time. I volunteered so its not his fault.

Chuuya: SHOYO, YOU DON'T HAVE TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR HIM.

Shoyo: I'm not making excuses, Chuuya-san, I am telling the truth so please let him go.

Chuuya: Fine! Just because you are saying this time. Now lets go. The others must be waiting. Get in the car. You too love birds.

All 5 got in the car and drove away. The others continued to go to their house but the simps were still unmoved, unaware that they just left. They were just lost in their thought. It was about 8 pm when they finally came to their senses. They went to their houses still trying to process what happened.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

END OF CHAPTER 6

MEME OF THE DAY:

Happy birthday to Dazai❤