Chapter 9

Flashback:

Shoyo: Lev Haiba.

*silence*

Shoyo: Lev Haiba?

End of Flashback

In a distance Lev's voice could be heard screaminh:

...ku-san, Kuroooooo-sannnnnnn, Kyanmaaaaa-sannn.

He came running inside the gym as he tripped in the door step making a "Thud" noise. He rose his head when blood poured down his nose. he made a small hehe sound as he shoved the fall and got up.

Kurro: Oops. I forgot to wake him up.(I can see the evil smirky face he makes.)

Yaku: Oh my god.*sighs* I'm really sorry about them.

Yaku bows his head.

Kita: It's fine. Hinata-san, you can continue.

Shoyo: Hai!

Skipping to Karasuno First Years because I'm lazy.

Shoyo: Yamaguchi Tadashi.

Yamaguchi: Here!

Shoyo: Kageyama To..bio?

Kageyama: Hai!

Shoyo's POV:

I call Yamaguchi Tadashi's name. He raises and says "Hai!". I look at the list. Next was Kageyama Tobio. I call out his name when something popped in my head. His name is a bit familiar but where have I heard it... I take a glance at him. That face... it definitely resembles Daisuke-san. But...I can't remember.

End of Shoyo's POV.

After all the attendance was done, they all stood in a group. Coaches were standing infront of them.

Coach Ukai: So, we all coaches have decided that the training camp will start from Monday. You all can rest during the weekinds or do whatever you want. That'll be all for now. So y'all are dismissed for today.

Everyone except the coaches: HAI!

The coaches left and they all started talking with each other.

Atsumu: Shoyo-kun!

Shoyo: Yes, Atsumu-san?

Atsumu: Well, since thats all for today, why don't we leave early.

Shoyo: Sure. I don't see why not. You can inform the others, I'll go get my bag and stuffs.

???: Go where, Tsum-tsum?

They turned around to see it was Oikawa.

Atsumu: Well, we were gonna go celebrate to welcome Shoyo-kun.

Oikawa: Ohhhhh Okay!

Shoyo: You're Oikawa-san right?

Oikawa: Oh? You remember my name. What a pleasure. What about you?

Shoyo: I'm Hinata Shoyo.

Oikawa: You're quite tall.

Shoyo: Yeah kinda I guess.

Oikawa: Yup!

Shoyo: Say, Oikawa-san, would you like to join us as well? You can include your team members as well.

Atsumu: But Shoyo-kun---

Atsumu was cut off by Shoyo.

Shoyo: Its fine, Atsumu-san. Infact, we can ask all the others to join as well.

Atsumu: Are you sure, Shoyo-kun?

Shoyo: Yup! I'm sure.

Atsumu: Okay then...