Ch. 30 - RIDERS ON THE STORM

Toni's outfit:

Chapter Thirty⚡Riders On The Storm⚡

Chapter Thirty
Riders On The Storm

"Stiles! Keep going! I can see you, Stiles!" Lydia yelled as the light faded. Soon enough the light was gone and all that was left behind was an empty tunnel. "Stiles?" Lydia called out as a tear ran down her face. "Lydia?" Toni asked and Lydia turned to look at them

"Where is he? It was working. You saw him, right?" She asked and Malia shook her head, "We didn't see anyone." She said making Lydia sigh and glanced back at the tunnel. "He was here. I know it. Stiles was here. I saw him." She said as she ran a hand through her hair while a few more tears ran down her face.

"Let's go back inside." Toni said and she gently grabbed Lydia's shoulder before directing her back into the bunker. Scott sighed softly and went to close the door but someone suddenly grabbed it making him spin around. "Liam!" Scott said in shock as Liam glanced at everyone, "There's something you need to see." He said.

"You're still here..."

"But everyone else is gone. All of them- they're all gone." He said making Toni walk over, "Where's my brother?" She asked and he shook his head. "I don't know, last I saw him he said he was being bait." He said making Scott and Toni look at each other.

"Look, you have to come with me." Liam said panickly and Scott raised his eyebrows. "What is it?" He asked, "I can't explain it. I have to show you." Liam said and Scott nodded before turning to Lydia and Malia. "Uh... All right. You guys stay here. Just in case." Scott said making them raise their eyebrows at him.

"In case Stiles comes back?" Malia asked and he nodded, "If there's any hope, you need to keep trying." He said before he and Toni walked out and shutting the door behind them.

"This is happening everywhere?" Toni asked as they stood in the Hospital, the long hallway now sporting train tracks. "Here, the school lacrosse field." Liam said and Scott furrowed his brows, "What does this mean?" Scott asked as they looked at the board.

"It means..." Someone said making them turn around to see Douglas standing at the end of the hallway, "It's working." He said and Liam and Scott both flashed their canines and growled at him. "He can't take the three of us." Liam said and Scott shook his head, "No way." He said and Douglas smirked. "Hollenhund!" He called out and the sound of growling made them turn around to see Parrish standing there and Toni raised her eyebrows slightly and glanced back at Douglas.

"Really? The Nazi needs a guard dog?" She asked as Parrish and Douglas started walking towards them. "Parrish. Parrish, you don't wanna do this. Stop!" Scott tried to talk Parrish down but it wasnt working, "The train is coming, boys and girl. There's no stopping the Wild Hunt. You'll make a fine Ghost Rider, Scott. And I'll have a True Alpha by my side." Douglas said.