Ch. 37 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON

Toni's outfit:
Hospital -

Scott's House / Eichen House / Primal's Lair / Highschool -

Chapter Thirty-Seven
Werewolves of London

Toni walked over to Scott and comfortingly grabbed his hand as they listened in on the surgeons.

"I think she's coagulopathic. I need another suture. The bullet missed the ascending aorta. Brachiocephalic is intact.  Hemodynamics are stable. She's gonna be okay." They heard the doctor say making then sigh in relief and Scott squeezed Toni hand as she leaned her chin on his shoulder.

Toni waited outside Melissa room as Scott talked to his mom before he walked out. "I want to go check on my dad." Scott said and Toni nodded as he grabbed her hand. They walked over to McCall's room but stopped and glanced around confused when they saw the room was empty. "Where's my dad?" Scott asked, turning to  Stilinski as he walked up to them, "Transferred to San Francisco Memorial. He's gonna be fine." He said and Scott nodded slightly. 

"And what about Mason?" Scott asked and Stilinski nodded, "Already out of surgery." He said. "Lydia?" Toni asked and Stilinski sighed softly, "She's all right, too. The bullet missed everything important, thankfully. Guys, we got lucky." Stilinski said and Scott shook his head slightly. 

"They almost died." Scott said and Stilinski nodded, "But they're gonna live. We're gonna have two deputies posted here around the clock. Nobody sets foot on this floor without my authorization." Stilinski said. Scott sighed softly and him and Toni went to walk off but Stilinski stopped them. 

"Guys, I got a pretty good idea how you're feeling right now. But the whole Sheriff's department is gonna be on this. I am gonna find out who did this." Stilinski said and Toni chuckled sarcastically and shook her head, "We all know who did this." She said before Scott pulled her away. 

"Hey, what do we do?" Malia asked when she caught up to them, "No more peace summits. No more running. No more half-measures." Scott said determinedly. "What's the plan?" Malia asked, "We fight back." Scott said and Malia nodded. "I'm good with that plan." She said and Toni nodded in agreement, "As am I."