Ch. 19 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS

Toni's outfit:
Dread Doctor's Operation Theater -

Scott's House / School / Dread Doctor's Operation Theater / Woods -

Chapter Nineteen
🌒 The Beast Of Beacon 🌘

Toni and Josh stood at the table in the Dread Doctor's Operation theater where the Dread Doctor mask that Theo stole from Valack sat sat on the table. "You want me to put it on?" Josh asked making Tracy and Theo glance at each other, "You won't die if you put it on." Tracy said making Toni scoff and cross her arms over her chest.

"And how do you know that exactly? Or do you know he'll die and that's ehyyou don't want to put it on yourself?" Toni asked before looking at her brother, "Or you? Mr. Alpha?" Toni asked making Theo give her a look. "I'm not afraid to do it. I'm just not stupid." Theo said while Tracy gave Toni a look, "Are you not getting that it could kill us? Josh is the one with the power!" Tracy said and across the room, Deucalion sighed impatiently.

"They want you to wear it, Josh, because the properties of the mask are based in electromagnetism. Pick it up, and you'll see." Deucalion said making Toni and Josh look at each other. Toni sighed before nodding slightly making Josh turn back to the mask, picking it up. He could hear the faint buzzing of electricity as his hands make contact with it, and he furrowed his brows in confusion.

"What is this thing?" Josh asked, "The product of genius and madness- two traits too often found in the same mind. The man who created the first was known only as "The Surgeon." Using practices in the farthest edges of pseudoscience, he harnessed electromagnetic fields in the masks, infusing them with a unique and deadly power." Deucalion explained.

Josh lifted the mask up to his face but before he could put it on, he lowered it back down. "I'm not putting this thing on." He said as he set it back down on the table making Tracy sigh. Theo looks annoyed, though Deucalion seems thoroughly amused by the entire situation.

"You can lose the annoyed looks on your faces." Toni said, looking at Tracy and Theo making them look at her, "If Josh doesn't want to do then he doesn't have to. Especially when none of us know if it could kill him." Toni said. "We need to know who the Beast is... Unless you already know." Theo said, making Toni raise her eyebrows, "You were at the school last night. You're too curious for the Beast to be that close and you nit figure out who it is." Theo said and Toni chuckled and shrugged slightly.