Ch. 6 - REQUIRED READING

Toni's outfit:
School / Scott's House -

Toni's outfit:School / Scott's House -

School / Hospital -

Chapter Six🎭 Required Reading 🎭

Chapter Six
🎭 Required Reading 🎭

"So, basically, we're looking for abnormal behavior?" Toni asked as she and Scott glanced down at other students up stairs, "Anyone acting a little off or a little weird." Scott said and Toni pursed her lips. "Isn't everyone a little weird in high school?" She asked and Scott nodded slightly, "Yeah, good point." He said before walking down the stairs making her follow.

"You remember Tracy went on a killing spree after reading that, right?" Toni asked, gesturing to the booklet in Scott's hands, "You think it's a bad idea?" Scott asked looking at Tonk alarmed. "I think Malia almost getting run down by a car could've been bad..." Toni said and Scott nodded in agreement.

"That's why you guys haven't finished it, huh?" Toni asked and Scott sighed slightly, "We're going to." He said. "Scott, my brother and I came here hoping to find a pack- We weren't planning on watching one fall apart." Toni said and Scott sighed softly.

"The book's all we've got." Scott said and Toni nodded, "Then my Theo and I will read it, too." Toni said making Scott look at her for a moment.

🎭

"My mom's book club usually has more wine." Lydia said as they all sat around the coffee table in the McCall household, looking at all the prints of the book. "Well, they also probably didn't read books that cause violent hallucinations..." Stiles said, "That's why Malia's here." Scott said.

"So none of us go running into traffic?" Kira asked and Toni nodded slightly, "Or worse." She said and Malia nodded. "Like what happened to Judy." She said making everyone look at her confused, "Chapter fourteen."

"Maybe I should have my mother read it. She might remember a girl with a tail leaping off the ceiling and attacking everyone." Lydia said as she picked up the book and Toni chuckled, "If it even works." She said and Lydia sighed softly. "It has to." Lydia said making them look at her confused, "What does that mean?"