Ch. 22 - SUPERPOSITION

Toni's outfit:

Chapter Twenty-Two⚡Superposition⚡

Chapter Twenty-Two
Superposition

Scott and Liam are on the lacrosse field, practicing their shots, when Scott suddenly turns toward the woods at the sound of the neighing and thundering hooves, but didn't see anything. After a moment, Scott frowns in confusion, "Did you feel that?" He asked naming Liam furrow his brows.

"Feel what?" He asked and Scott hesitates for a moment before shaking his head, "Thought I heard something..." He trailed off, pausing for a moment longer before shrugging it off. "Forget it. All right, let's keep going." He said and Liam rolled his eyes, clearly ready to go home for the night.

"Or we could call it..." He suggested and Scott shook his head slightly, "We gotta work on your back shots." He said making Liam frown. "Why?" He asked and Scott raised his eyebrows, "Liam, they suck." He said making Liam look at him offended.

"What are you talking about?" He asked and Scott chuckled softly, Your backshots- which suck." He said. Liam shoots Scott another look before sighing and scooping up a ball before lobbing backshot after backshot at Scott, who misses every one and lets it hit the net of the goal. Scott frowns when he realizes he was mistaken about Liam's poor performance and looks at him apologetically.

"Okay, I was wrong. Are you still gonna be up for training later?" Scott asked making Liam look at him confused, "Since when do we train?" Liam asked making Scott frown slightly. "I must've been thinking of other people..." He said and Liam scoffed and nodded, "Yeah. Maybe someone else who should be captain?" He said and Scott gives Liam a reassuring look.

"You'll make it."

Just then, someone shuts off the lights illuminating the field one by one, plunging the area into darkness and causing Liam to give Scott a smug look. "Well, guess we'll have to go now..." He said and Scott smirked slightly, "No, we don't." He said.

As Scott lifts his head, his eyes blaze bright red, using his enhanced senses to see in the dark and causing Liam to reluctantly allow his eyes to flash bright yellow as the two continue their practice.

Malia on top a naked classmate from school, Nathan, throws herself down on the right side of the bed. Both if them panting after a long night as Malia immediately turned her back to him as though she has little interest in his presence outside of the physical benefits of their arrangement.

Nathan, on the other hand, is clearly impressed by Malia's sexual prowess as he tries to catch his breath, "That was, uh... wow." He said breathlessly. When Nathan sees that Malia has turned away from him, he turns onto his left side and snuggles up behind her, putting his arm around her and making her the little spoon.

Though Malia doesn't seem interested in cuddling with him, she seems willing to tolerate it until she starts to feel Nathan's breath on the back of her neck and becomes irritated by it. She groaned slightly before removing his arm and moving away from him slightly making him frown slightly, "Okay." He mumbled before turning his back to her.