Ch. 8 - OUROBOROS

Toni's outfit:

Chapter Eight🎭 Ouroboros 🎭

Chapter Eight
🎭 Ouroboros 🎭

"Hey, is Kira okay?" Stiles as Scott walked into the house but walked right past them and up the stairs. "Scott?" Toni called up to him. She glanced back at Stiles, Theo and Malia before they ran up the stairs. 

They ran into Scott's room to see Scott with his claws in the back of Corey's neck. "Don't get too close." Lydia said as she watched the two carefully, "What is he doing?" Toni asked. "Tapping into Corey's memories. It's usually something only Alphas do." Lydia explained and Theo walked over to get a look.

"Is it as dangerous as it looks?" Theo asked and Lydia nodded, "More." She said. "Does anyone know if it's working?" Mason said and then a second later Scott gasped and pulled away from Corey. Stiles and Theo shot out to catch Scott while Lydia and Mason grabbed Corey, "Is he okay?"

"What the hell did you do to me?"

"You'll be all right."

"There's blood..."

"You'll heal."

"Scott-"

"He'll be fine!" Scott yelled as he started rabidly drawing on a piece of paper. "I think it worked. I saw something. There were tunnels, pipes along the walls... There were these huge blue pipes at the entrance, two on both sides." Scott explained and Stiles, Toni and Lydia walked over and looked at the paper.

"Wait a second... I know this. I've seen this before. That's one of the tunnels I used to skateboard in. Remember? My dad caught me one time and told me to never go back?" Stiles said. "It's the water treatment plant." Lydia said and Scott nodded, "That's where they are. That's where we'll find Liam and Hayden."

"Scott... Scott, slow down. Just think for a second, okay? Mason shouldn't be going." Stiles said as they followed Scott down the stairs. "Liam's my best friend- I'm going." Mason said making Stiles raised his eyebrows, "Oh, did you suddenly get super-wolf powers? I wasn't aware of that development."

"Well, if you're not going, I could use the help." Scott said and Stiles shook his head, "No, I'm coming as soon as I talk to my dad. They're moving the body, and he wants to make sure that this time, no one steals it." Stiles said and Malia furrowed her brows. "How's he gonna do that?" She asked and Stiles sighed.

"I don't know... But whoever took the last one was strong enough to flip my Jeep." Stiles said and Toni sighed, "I'll go." She said and Scott nodded. "We can take Theo." Malia suggested, "Maybe I better stay here... You know, in case the Doctors decide to make a house call for Corey." He said and Lydia sighed. "Scott, Stiles is right. We need to slow down and think." She said and Scott shook his head.

"I am thinking- about how Liam and Hayden could already be dead." Scott said making her give him a look, "You could've hurt him, Scott. Really hurt him." Lydia said and he sighed. "I have to find Liam." He said and walked out, Mason, Toni and Malia following. "Hey, text me. For anything." Stiles said and Malia nodded, "I got it." She said.

"Anything at all, okay?"

🎭

They pulled up to the water treatment plant and quickly got out, running inside and down the stairs. Malia and Mason stopped at the bottom of the stairs for a moment before following Scott down a tunnel. "Liam!" Malia called out as she glanced around while Tonk walked up to Scott.

"Can you catch a scent?" Toni asked and Scott shook his head, "There's too many chemicals." He said making Toni sigh. "Then this might take a while." She said before they all walked down the tunnel.

After a while they all had split up down separate tunnels to cover more ground. "Liam!" Toni yelled as she turned the corner, "Hayden!" She yelled out again. She sighed softly in annoyance while rolling her eyes before she continued walking.

She turned the corner and almost ran into Malia and Scott. "Anything?" Scott asked and the girls shook their heads, "Nothing." Malia said and Toni nodded in agreement.
"Hayden!" Mason yelled making them turn around to see Mason running down a tunnel before he noticed them. "Okay, we need to make sure that we're not covering the same area." Scott said as he started to breath heavily, "You need your inhaler, don't you?" Mason asked and Scott furrowed his brows.

"Quiet. I think I hear something." Scott said as he focused on his hearing, "It's just the lights, isn't it?" Malia asked and Scott shook his head. "Come on. This way." He said before running off, Mason ran after him while Malia and Toni sighed softly, glancing at each other before following them.

The ran down tunnel after tunnel for a while before stopping, all of them breathing heavily. "I'm telling you guys, we've been down this one before." Mason said and Scott shook his head slightly, "What the hell are we doing? We're running up and down this place... Up and down tunnels... And there's no way... There's no way that we're gonna find..." Scott slowed to a stop as he breathed heavily.

"Scott, you need your inhaler." Toni said and Scott shook his head slightly, "You're won't be able to find them if you can't breath. Use your inhaler." Toni said and Scott fell to his knees before pulling out his inhale and taking a puff. "This is all my fault." Scott said making Malia, Toni and Mason glance at each other, "We're never going to find them. It's my fault." Scott said and Toni shook her head and gently grabbed his shoulder.

"No, we just got to keep looking. Let's not give up now." She said and he stared at her for a moment before nodding.

🎭

Scott, Toni, Malia and Mason walked into Scott's house and instantly noticed Liam and Hayden sleeping together on the couch making them sigh in relief. Scott walked up to Theo who pulled Scott into a hug. Malia and Mason hugged Theo at well before Toni walked up to her brother and they smiled at each other before Theo tossed his arm around her shoulders.