110. #Justice4Claire

Start from the beginning

Bagley: "Claire was known to broadcast out of Freight One. You should begin searching there."

Anon: "Hm, perfect thinking. Right, let's go, all of us."

Then, Bagley speaks with Anon.

Bagley: "Claire Waters appears to be an equal opportunity muck-slinger. Albion is her target of choice bushes railed against tech-genius Sky Larsen, SIRS, and Clan Kelley. Opinionated, isn't she?"

Anon: "Hm, imagine what it will be like with her on our side."

Hamish: "She's been digging in Cass' shit for a while. If what she has isn't enough to squeeze his bollocks in a vice, then maybe she'll join you lot and help find something."

Anon: "Got it, Hamish."

The call ends and Anon and the Gems head upstairs and outside the pub in front of Westminster. There, Anon and the Gems head over to the subway station and they get into the Underground where they then board a train to take them to the borough of Islington, which is where Freight 1 is located at. They arrive in Islington and they're just outside Freight 1. Then, Bagley's on the line.

Bagley: "Claire used to broadcast from...somewhere around here. That's all I've got I'm afraid. Bloody analogue technology."

Anon: "Damn it. I just realized that the info we found on her seemed a little too easy. Let's hope Albion didn't get to her."

Erin: "Leg it then, let's go!"

They head over to the other side of Freight 1 and there, a small shed is there and the door's locked. However, there Is a small ventilation shaft.

Anon: "There's a vent there."

Erin: "We'll need a spiderbot, does anyone have any?"

Aventurine: "Mhm, Althea and I have one. I'll send mine out. I found this broken adorable thing damaged so I repaired it."

She deploys it and she takes control of it. Then, everyone watches through her screen and she gets the small spiderbot to crawl into the vent, and in there, is a dark room and a broken down door inside. She keeps looking around and then, they come across a corpse of a woman. Claire Waters is dead.

Anon: "I-is that..."

Erin: "Claire's dead. Damn it, we're too late!"

Bagley: "I'd love to listen to you moan all day, but perhaps investigating her murder would be a better use of our time."

Venus: "Hm...the more I think about it, that will do nicely."

Mia: "Let's just get it over with then. Let's look around, Aventurine. I'm just going to sit down and wait."

Anon: "Hm, right then. Aventurine, check that over there. Looks like footprints.

She turns her spiderbot to look at the footprints which are all bloodied. Then, Prasiolite speaks up.

Prasiolite: "Footprints? There's a lot of them. Bagley?"

Bagley: "Several individuals. Boots rather than shoes. One with a tread unique to a certain paramilitary supplier. I think it's from their autumn collection."

Mia: "And let me guess, Albion boots, hm?"

Then, Anon looks through Aventurine's screen once more and he notices something on the top of a knocked-over shelf that is leaning against a wall. A tablet containing some data.

Anon: "Albion must've tried to erase anything she's got in there. They missed something up there, Aventurine moves closer."

She does so and she scans it and she speaks up instead of Anon.