109. Defanging The Flock

Start from the beginning

Anon: "Thanks, let's head up."

They head upstairs to see that there's a holographic map of London along with a server, desktops and even live footage from some cameras across London. There, the other 3 Albion Officers are working. 2 are using the map while the other one is using a desktop.

 2 are using the map while the other one is using a desktop

Anon: "Erin, Althea go for the 2 using the map. The desktop one's mine."

Then, Althea and Erin move up and the 2 Gems begin to choke out the 2 Officers. Anon quickly moves up to the next Officer and he knocks him out with 2 hits using his baton.

*WHACK*

*WHACK*

Albion Officer 2: "AH!"

Anon: "He's down, let's keep moving."

They head upstairs to see that they're at the top of Tower Bridge and are in its sky bridge. However, all the glass there's been covered up by mats laid out by Albion.

Anon: "Fricking hell, can Albion at least leave one of my favorite landmarks alone? I can't look down at the streets anymore."

Erin: "Don't worry, we will once Albion's driven out."

Anon: "Yeah."

Then, the trio quickly hide behind a box as an Albion Rusher holding a shotgun is there and he looks around the skybridge.

Albion Rusher: "Huh, I thought I heard something. Must've been a mouse."

He walks down the opposite hallway in the area and then, Anon moves up and takes him out after pulling the officer's head back and strikes him in the Adam's apple with his baton and then strikes him in the head, knocking him out.

Anon: "There."

Erin: "Good work."

They move in on the main area above the bridge where there are more Albion guards. Some are holding LMGs and an Albion captain is holding an AR.

Anon: "Shit...right er..."

Then, Anon sees a ladder behind him which takes him up to the top of the bridge which has a platform where Albion has a communications encryptor. After climbing up with Erin and Althea following him from behind, they still crouch to prevent themselves from being detected. So far, so good, none of the guards see him. That is until...

Albion Captain: "Huh? Oi! You 3, stop!"

Anon: "Ballocks!"

Anon draws out his baton and then, many more Albion guards see all this. Then they get involved and some of them use their fists while the others use batons. Anon dodges a strike from the Albion captain and then, Anon kicks the captain, knocking him back and an Albion Officer charges at Anon only for Anon to strike the officer in the stomach with his baton and he pushes the officer over the railing and onto the other platform, neutralizing him. Erin and Althea fight other Albion Officers with Althea uppercutting one, knocking him out. Erin kicks one in the groin before punching him in the face.