Bonus Episode 2: Dance with Me

Comincia dall'inizio

Pit was honestly surprised Sora agreed easily as Green said mischievously, "And without teasing the other Dex Holders, I am a little bit bored. I think we should play matchmaker. Don't spoil the surprise, Cupid. We can't have it spoiled, but we will need some help. I'll just have a simple chat with them, but we need to work on music. Can someone please talk to Miku about that?"

Peach was so excited to hear this as Sora grinned and answered, "Leave it to me, Green! I'll talk with her!"

With that, operation get Twilight Princess with the Twilight Hero was underway! Green walked over to Twilight Link who had just finished putting up a few streamers. He hopped down from the ladder as Phoenix thanked him. This was her chance.

"Oh! Twilight Link!" Green shouted excitedly as she skipped over and waved her hands at him.

"Yes? What do you need Green?" he asked surprised.

"An opinion!" she answered with a wink and giggle.

At this statement, Twilight Link was ready to turn away. For some reason, Green's words reminded him of a certain imp friend. He could actually hear her voice. Teasing him about his affections for the princess, insults for his reckless behavior, and ridiculous courage.

"Are you sure you should be saying that in front of a lawyer?" Phoenix teased as he could see the psyche locks Green had.

Although Phoenix had no experience of fighting in their respective worlds, he knew the aches of being a teenager and having to deal with those feelings. He was sure Green was trying something along those lines and decided to help Twilight Link. Green's eyes narrowed as she recalled the lawyer's green magatama. She couldn't get away with his tricks so easily. Well, if her usual tricks wouldn't work, she should approach this from a different angel.

"Well, alright then. Two can definitely play that game" Green whispered to herself as she then spoke up, "Very well. I'll just ask Twilight Link to play a little game with me. When I say a word, he has to say someone's name without thinking too much about it. Easy, right?"

Twilight Link's eyes narrowed at her statement, but he knew she wouldn't let up if he didn't say anything.

"Fine" he acquiesced to her.

She grinned and then tapped her cheek as she said, "Alright, then. What word? What word? Oh! I've got just the word! Alright, Twilight Link, what person comes to mind when I say "milady"?"

"Princess Zelda" he answered quickly, easily, confidently.

Until he realized whose name he said, felt his cheeks heating up, turned away from them, and ran back to the mansion. Green was hugging her sides and laughing while Isabelle and Villager went after him. Phoenix sighed as he shook his head and left her a laughing mess.

"Hey, is the computer working?" Sora asked curiously.

Sora practically glided towards the stage where Captain Falcon was helping the Sega cast with the sound system. Without a certain two tailed fox or little orange haired girl, technology was harder to understand.

"It is not a computer, Sora" Samus said as she arrived with a few components and placed it next to Captain Falcon, "But, I've also heard a rumor that you shouldn't be near one"

Sora pouted at that comment as he made a mental note to beat Cloud in his next match with him. Though, he has another mission to attend to.

"Don't worry, let them figure it out. They are good at this kind of stuff. So, what's up keykid?" Sonic asked with a grin.

"Oh! Right! Miku! I need to ask you something!" Sora said excitedly.

The famous singer grinned at him and skipped right towards him while holding the microphone.