🌙34 Chapter☀️

On December 24, On Christmas Eve, Luna is 27 weeks and five days pregnant. Matteo still wears ankle boots. Benson Mansion because their family is coming to sleep over at Benson Mansion. Everyone was at Warehouse Studio. Everyone is in the living room to get an open present.

*** Matteo kissed Luna and kissed Luna's belly. His hand rubbed her belly. Matteo rubbed Luna's baby bump and felt the baby kick. Matteo softly kissed Luna's baby bump and kissed her. Matteo's hand rubbed Luna's bump baby. Luna giggle. Everyone is already sitting on the couch and the floor. Everyone is already excited to be ready to open presents. "So, who is ready to open the Present?" Monica said. Luna looked around at everyone in the Living room. Luna is looking at Lola. "Lola, you are going first to open the present," Luna said. Lola needs clarification that she will be the first open person. "Seriously, I am going first to open the present?" Lola asked. "Yes, you are going first to open the present," Luna said. "Yes, Lola, Your present is on the floor. You can open your present." Monica said. "Ok... I am going to open presents." Lola said. Lola grabs her present and starts opening the present. Lola's open presents are new clothes from David and Ashley from Gaston's Parents. She gets many pants, a T-shirt, a shirt, a skirt, and a new dress. "I love that pants match that shirt. I have wanted that shirt and pants for a long time." Lola said. "I know; you love this shirt and pants," Ashley said. "I can't wait to wear this shirt and pants," Lola said. "We need runway model fashion time to show your new clothes," Luna said. "Luna, That's a good idea. I like it." Amber said. Everyone giggles. "Thank you, David and Ashley," Lola said. "Welcome. You will have to show me when you will wear these clothes." Ashely said. "Yes, I will show you when I wear these clothes," Lola said. "Sound good," Ashely said. "Lola, You can open all the presents from everyone," Miguel said. "Serious, more present for me," Lola said. "Yeah, Open your present and what you get," Monica said. Lola starts opening presents next.

Twenty-five minutes later, She opened all the presents for everyone. She gets new clothes, new shoes, new books, new jewelry, new bedroom decor, a few bedroom stuff, and a few cash and gift cards she gets. Like She is a spoiled girl. Lola opened the last present from Sharon. Lola saw she had a new notebook and pen and needed school supplies. "Thank you, Sharon. I need this new notebook and pen for school." Lola said. "Welcome; I know you need new school supplies," Sharon said. "Thank you. Why did everyone give me lots of gifts? They rarely knew me. I live here for one week."
Lola said. "I find your Christmas list in your bedroom. You lost this paper when you were taking your notebook to school." Luna said. "You just saw my Christmas list that dropped it. So you tell everyone what I want for Christmas." Lola said. "Yes, I did tell everyone about your Christmas list. I couldn't help it when I saw your Christmas List." Luna said. "Thank you so much. I never had new things from my stepmother and stepsister all my life. I love it." Lola said. "This is making your dream come true that you wanted for Christmas," Luna said. "I always want one that I never had before. Now I have it." Lola said. "You're welcome," Monica said. "This is so amazing that I always wanted," Lola said. "Anything you want that you asked for it. Also, you can always ask us if you want stuff. We will get what you want for you." Monica said. "Are you serious? I don't want to use all your money?" Lola said. "Lola, You are so derived to have this stuff and always ask us if you want stuff. You don't have presents for years. This time, you have presents." Miguel said.

Lola is so happy when she gets her present. "I don't feel like having real family spend time Holiday time for a while since my father passed away," Lola said. "We know you don't have a real present for many years. We are given to you." Monica said. "Thank you so much for the present," Lola said. "Lola, I know you lost your family. Do you have another family that can have relations with you," Miguel asked. "Yes, I have a few families from my mother's baby brother, Maxi. I know he lives in Mexico. The last time I saw him was after my Father passed away."
Lola said. Matteo and Gaston are just looking at each other. Matteo and Gaston wonder if they are friends with Maxi or if they are friends with a different person, Maxi. "What city does He live in, Mexico?" Gaston asked. "I know he moved lots in Mexico. But I don't know where he lives right now. Why do you ask me about where he lives?" Lola said. "Oh, Because This makes me think of one of our friends who lives in Mexico, Maxi. He used to live here before. I am not sure if that's the right person." Gaston said. "Oh, he used to live here, too. Right after my Father passed away, He moved to Mexico. That was the last time I heard from them." Lola said. "Oh, My friend moved to Mexico because his parents got a new job. Maybe a different person." Matteo said. "Sorry, I have to ask you. I want to make sure that the right person is. Since this is a different person." Gaston said. "That alright. I'm happy you asked me." Lola said. "I hope Ana will connect your mother's baby brother," Simon said. "Do you know about your father's family?" Miguel said. "I never met my Father's brother, who passed away. I never meet him. I never see his picture." Lola said. "Lola, You never meet your uncle from your Father's side of the family? Do you know their name?" Miguel asked. "No, I never had a name from my uncle. My Father never talks about his name. I never know him very well." Lola said. "Lola, We can talk later about family relations. This is very important for Court." Ana said. "Ana, I will help you. I can research her Father's family and her mother's family. If I can find that family, we can contact them. To get more information." Gaston said. "Gaston, This is such a great idea. to do more research about this family. I hope we can find the right family." Ana said. "OK, I want to see my family again so bad. I miss my family. My stepmother is not letting me see them again." Lola said. "I know you do miss your family," Luna said. "Do not worry; you will have a family reunion to reconnect with your family again," Monica said.