🌙 7 Chapter☀️

October 7. Luna is 16 weeks and four days pregnant.

While Nina and Luna check on News about Matteo online, Luna and Nina are shocked. "I can't believe it. Want to be rewarded? He is not cheating," Luna said. "That you?" Nina asked. "Yes, I was wearing baggy clothes. We walked into the park. I need it off my mind." Luna said. "But he said he will tour soon," Nina said. "Matteo does not tell me anything," Luna replied. Luna is disappointed. Simon ran to see Luna and realized Luna was unhappy. "Luna, you saw it?" Simon asked. "Yes, she noticed it," Nina said. "Oh, NO!" Simon said. "That is me, that one. I wear baggy clothes. It won't be until later that he tells me about the tour." Luna said. "Maybe he will tell you," Simon said. "I have to meet with someone; after that, I will go to the park," Luna said.

While at Benson Mansion, Gaston, in his bedroom, reads the news about Matteo. He leaves his bedroom, looks for Matteo, and finds him. Matteo is in the living room and working on musicals. "Matteo, you have to see that news," Gaston said. "Is it bad news?" Matteo asked. "Yes," Gaston said. Mateo reads the news from Gaston's phone.

MATTEO AND HER MYSTERIOUS GIRLFRIEND WEAR BAGGY CLOTHES AND WALK IN THE PARK. Is Matteo getting a new girlfriend? Is he cheating on LUNA SOL VALENTE BENSON? Check out the picture. Do you know who she is? If you find out, you'll be willing to pay $500. IF YOU FIND WHO SHE IS, HER PHONE NUMBER IS ##########################. PLEASE CALL US. MATTEO HAS A TOUR SOON. READ MORE IN 4 PAGE.

"I can't believe it happened. That is Luna, who wears baggy clothes?" Gaston replied. "That is Luna, who wears baggy clothes. We were in the park yesterday. I can't believe that you will reward me. Are you kidding?" Matteo asked. "I know. Did you tell her about the tour?" Gaston asked. "No, I will talk to Luna tonight," Matteo said. "But why do people think you cheated on Luna?" Gaston asked. Matteo is freaking out. "You know, I love her so much," Matteo said.

Gaston's phone rings. He gets messages from Nina.

~ Text Message ~
❤️Nina ❤️

Nina: Did Matteo see the news?

Gaston: Yes, he is freaking out. What about Luna?

Nina: Luna was so disappointed.

Gaston: What do now?

Nina: Luna says she will walk alone in the park after her meeting. She needs some alone time. You should be in the garden. It will soon be dark outside, so Luna cannot go out.

Gaston: OK, I will tell Matteo.

Nina: Also.. you can talk with Luna, and I will speak with Matteo.

Gaston: Sounds good. I will meet Luna at the park.

Nina: I am on my way home right now.
~Ended messages~

*****Gaston ended his text message with Nina. "Who is talking to?" Matteo asked. "Nina," Gaston said. "Is Luna OK?" Matteo asked. "Yes, Nina told me. She wants me to go to a park to check on Luna. Nina will come here to talk with you." Gaston said. "Are you serious? Nina wants to talk with me." Matteo asked. "Yes. I have to go," Gaston said. "Ok, I am staying here," Matteo replied. Gaston leaves Benson Mansion, and Nina leaves Jam&Roller.

While at Jam&Roller, Luna meets Juliana and Gray in Gray's office.

"Thank you for coming here," Gray said. "No problem," Luna replied. "I'm glad you passed your coaching license, Luna. As Amber's manager assistant, you have a lot of responsibilities. How are you doing?" Gray inquired. "I caught up on a few papers at home and here. I do have some help from Amber with paperwork. But I am finished with everything," Luna responded. "Perfect. I like that. Keep it up," Gray encouraged. "Thank you. I am trying to keep it up. I will try my best," Luna assured. "It will be a busy time for you as a manager assistant and coach assistant," Gray noted. "When will skating start?" Luna asked. "It will start next week," Juliana informed. "Great," Luna expressed. "We decided to have a surprise team with assistant coaching. I know almost everyone knows you are a coaching assistant," Gray explained. "It surprises them, but how does it happen?" Luna inquired. "Whenever you arrive at the rink, team everyone up before your coach arrives," Gray elaborated. "Gray will also reveal some information about you before you enter the rink," Juliana added. "Sounds good," Luna approved. "Until I call your name, you may enter," Gray instructed. "I will remind you again that day not to worry about now. Now, you and I will talk about the team," Juliana suggested. "You and Juliana can stay here," Gray offered. "Thank you," Juliana acknowledged. Gray left the office, allowing Luna and Juliana to discuss the team. "What about now?" Luna asked. "We will have divided teams at different times, and you and I will still practice with both teams," Juliana explained. "Who will be in this part of the team?" Luna questioned. "I want you and I to agree on this," Juliana proposed. Luna and Juliana agreed that the team would have 2 members. 30 minutes later, they discussed team decisions."That sounds pleasant," Juliana remarked. "Now, we will be ready next week," Luna concluded."See you tomorrow," Juliana said. "See you tomorrow," Luna reciprocated.Luna leaves Jam and Roller and heads to the park.